ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document list for t1e extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

georgina3499
China

Job creation form question

Post by georgina3499 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:00 pm

Dear all,

Thanks for you time. Just a quick question about the job creation form template from the guidance for t1 extension. What's the meaning of 'Date Post Created" in the template? Shall I write down the job creation date?

marcnath

Re: Job creation form question

Post by marcnath » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:47 pm

georgina3499 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:00 pm
Dear all,

Thanks for you time. Just a quick question about the job creation form template from the guidance for t1 extension. What's the meaning of 'Date Post Created" in the template? Shall I write down the job creation date?
Yes
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

georgina3499
China

Document list for t1e extension

Post by georgina3499 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:55 pm

Hi guys,

I'm going to apply my T1E extension this week and I would like to share my documents list with you guys. If any of you could help me check whether I missed anything I will really appreciate.

List of documents enclosed:
1. Passport
2. Old Passport
3. BRP
4. Police Registration Certificate
5. Current Appointments Report
6. Certificate of registration of VAT
7. VAT returns payment history
8. Appointment page from Company House
9. Company filing history page printed out
10. CT600
11. CT610 copy (I lost my original one)
12. Accountant letter
13. Annual Accounts of Year 2018
14. Entrepreneur team member passport and BRP copy
15. Director’s loan agreement
16. Director’s loan agreement-team member
17. Share Certificates
18. Personal bank statement showing money transferred from my original country to uk
19. personal bank statement Uk showing money transferred from uk personal to uk company
20. Company bank statement showing recieved the investment money
21. Lease of premises
22. company Licence
23. Letter from company's Bank and one month bank statement
24. Passport copy, job descriptions, hours breakdowns, payslips, FPS, P45 and P60 for three employees for 2 jobs
25. P11s all staff last year
26. P60s all staff last year
27. clients's invoices
28. CV
29. UK Degree certificate
30. 3 months personal bank statement for maintenance
31. personal statement
32. pictures of my premise, products, office, etc.

Thanks for your help.

marcnath

Re: Document list for t1e extension

Post by marcnath » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:29 pm

Lots of extra documents but I did not spot anything missing
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

georgina3499
China

Post by georgina3499 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:54 pm

Thanks for your reply Marcnath. I just went to my UKVCAS appointment today and enrolled my biometric information. I'm surprised they didn't check any original documents I took with me to the appointment and gave me my passport and BRP back. Just in case any of you same as me before didn't know this, please double check you've uploaded all your documents properly before your appointment.

Since they gave my passport and BRP back to me and my brp will be expired in Jan 2020, I'm just wondering can I travel abroad before my visa expired during the application period?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:05 pm

You cannot travel out of the UK while you have an application pending. If you do, your application will be considered withdrawn.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

georgina3499
China

Post by georgina3499 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:51 pm

Hi guys,

Thanks for all your help before. I just got my t1e extension approved. It's very quick, only took 2 weeks to get the new brp and no interviews:) My timeline is shared on the T1E processing time topic if any one would like to have a look.

I have a question about my director's loan. I invested all my 200k+ as director's loan to the company at the beginning. My company's expenses are over 200K+ to pay all the rents, salaries, furnitures, stocks, etc. Do I have to keep my director's loan over 200K+ over the whole period of holding T1E? Can I pay the loan back if my company have no other debts and making profit?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:14 am

georgina3499 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:51 pm
Hi guys,

Thanks for all your help before. I just got my t1e extension approved. It's very quick, only took 2 weeks to get the new brp and no interviews:) My timeline is shared on the T1E processing time topic if any one would like to have a look.

I have a question about my director's loan. I invested all my 200k+ as director's loan to the company at the beginning. My company's expenses are over 200K+ to pay all the rents, salaries, furnitures, stocks, etc. Do I have to keep my director's loan over 200K+ over the whole period of holding T1E? Can I pay the loan back if my company have no other debts and making profit?
Congratulations !

There is no need to maintain a Director's loan - especially in a case like yours were it appears all the money has been spent

georgina3499
China

Post by georgina3499 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:48 pm

HI marcnath,

Thanks very much for the answer. Just let me double check, so when I apply my ILR 2 years later, I don't need to submit my director's loan agreement, do I?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:10 pm

georgina3499 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:48 pm
HI marcnath,

Thanks very much for the answer. Just let me double check, so when I apply my ILR 2 years later, I don't need to submit my director's loan agreement, do I?
No

anassadek
Newly Registered
Brazil

Post by anassadek » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:10 pm

marcnath wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:14 am
georgina3499 wrote:
Hi guys,

Congratulations !

There is no need to maintain a Director's loan - especially in a case like yours were it appears all the money has been spent
I have a question please regarding the comment that all the money was spent in 3 years: is this a condition for extension? what if i spend only 150K in the first 3 years, will be extension be refused?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:03 pm

anassadek wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:10 pm
marcnath wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:14 am
georgina3499 wrote:
Hi guys,

Congratulations !

I have a question please regarding the comment that all the money was spent in 3 years: is this a condition for extension? what if i spend only 150K in the first 3 years, will be extension be refused?
No requirement to spend all the money

Sha09

Post by Sha09 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:18 pm

georgina3499 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:55 pm
Hi guys,

I'm going to apply my T1E extension this week and I would like to share my documents list with you guys. If any of you could help me check whether I missed anything I will really appreciate.

1. Passport
2. Old Passport
3. BRP
10. CT600
12. Accountant letter
17. Share Certificates
18. Personal bank statement showing money transferred from my original country to uk
19. personal bank statement Uk showing money transferred from uk personal to uk company
21. Lease of premises
22. company Licence
24. Passport copy, job descriptions, hours breakdowns, payslips, FPS, P45 and P60 for three employees for 2 jobs
27. clients's invoices
28. CV
31. personal statement

Thanks for your help.
Did you submit all three years of Company bank statement showing investment money or only the months of investments.

How many months bank statements did you submit to show business transactions? recent few months or all three years?

Sha09

Post by Sha09 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:35 am

Sha09 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:18 pm
[quote=georgina3499 post_id=<a href="tel:1850109">1850109</a> time=<a href="tel:1574276142">1574276142</a> user_id=206650]
Hi guys,

1. Passport
2. Old Passport
3. BRP
10. CT600
12. Accountant letter
17. Share Certificates
21. Lease of premises
22. company Licence
27. clients's invoices
28. CV
31. personal statement

Thanks for your help.
Did you submit all three years of Company bank statement showing investment money or only the months of investments.

How many months bank statements did you submit to show business transactions? recent few months or all three years?
[/quote]

Can anyone respond to this as I am confused about this? Many thanks

georgina3499
China

Post by georgina3499 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:55 pm

1. I handed in the bank statements if it included any transaction of my initial investment £200k. No need to be 3 years.

2. I handed in 3 months latest bank statement, no need to be 3 years.

piercebody

Post by piercebody » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:12 pm

Thanks for your update. Can you please advise what document you submitted for FPS..?
Is this a printout from HMRC Portal or XML files of FPS Submission & HMRC Response from accounting software.??
Thanks a lot.