ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Income Requirement for Spouce Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

xeroxabcshaikh

Spouce Visa application

Post by xeroxabcshaikh » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:38 pm

Hi Gurus

I am preparing to apply for my family spouse visa application. I have query that I am self employed can I provide my personal bank statement for 12 months to submit my accounts or need business account only? I have no business bank account

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Spouce Visa application

Post by seagul » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:13 pm

The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

xeroxabcshaikh

Need help for spouse visa application

Post by xeroxabcshaikh » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:02 pm

Hi Friends and Guru

I need help on urgent basis. I am on ILR and I want to apply my wife and one children visa in April 2020. I want to apply on the basis of self employed I am a company director but my company is not currently working. I work with Uber and 3 more companies but my Uber payment comes into my account and other parties pay cash and I deposit into my personal bank account every Friday. My questions are

1. On the basis of my personal bank account I can file my annual returns?

Q2. Whatever tax, I have to pay before applying my family visa or I have time to apply and then later on I can pay tax?

Regards and thanks in advance...

xeroxabcshaikh

Re: Need help for spouse visa application

Post by xeroxabcshaikh » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:35 pm

Hi Seagul

Thanks for your reply. Could you explain me because I could not understand the link you reply me

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:15 pm

You need to click on the link which actually is an official guide. Still in my guess proving the income through UBER will be heavily tough because based on personal experience a lot of areas other than visa purposes the uber income isn't be counted/considered easily probably due to its being easily manipulated.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

UA2015

Post by UA2015 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:48 pm

Yes you can use that as long as you pay your due tax and your Income is above the limit etc. It’s absolutely fine if you’re using your personal account. All the best.

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:44 am

You work with Uber and 3 other companies or you work for them? You need to read the guidance in the link seagul posted very carefully to ensure you are able to prove the income through self employment as a sole trader or are a company director. For example, are these companies paying you as an individual or are they paying your company or are they paying your business as a sole trader? The answer to that question will inform which category to apply under and what evidence needs to be provided in accordance with the guidance. Without the required evidence you may be viewed as an employee.

xeroxabcshaikh

Income Requirement for Spouce Visa

Post by xeroxabcshaikh » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:27 pm

Hi All..

I need urgent advice for income requirement for my family visa.
I am here in UK as a settled person and I want to apply my wife and 2 son visa in the month of April 2020. Income requirements are (24,500).
I am working with Uber eats and Just eat as a food delivery driver since 01 April 2019 and till continue on the basis of self employed. I started a job in a bakery shop since 1st October 2019 and I am working in a bakery shop 43 hours a week. There is a problem I just notice that my employer is old age man and he transfer my as below per my wage slip

WEEK NO WAGE SLIP AMOUNT WAGE RECIEVED AMOUNT
27 308.19 308.00
28 308.19 308.00
29 375.39 308.00
30 330.59 308.00
31 330.59 308.00
32 330.59 308.00

You can see the diffrence between wage slip and wage amount recieved into my account. i want to complete my income requirement use both self employeed and job as well because just my job is not complete my requirement thats why i want to use self employement as well.

So please advice me in the above situation how can i solve my problem?

geoeng
Canada

Re: Income Requirement for Spouce Visa

Post by geoeng » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:42 am

xeroxabcshaikh wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:27 pm
The answer to that would likely depend on why the amounts are different. First of all, are the amounts shown on your pay slip and bank statement both the net income (i.e. after taxes and NI are deducted)? Is the amount you are receiving the correct amount (and the pay slip is incorrect) or are you being under-paid by your employer? If the pay slip is incorrect, your employer should probably correct that mistake. If you are being paid the incorrect amount, your employer should probably correct that mistake as well and then perhaps a letter detailing what happened may be sufficient evidence for the visa application. Overall, the net income shown on your pay slip should match the amount being deposited into your bank account and you should find out why those amounts are different.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:34 pm

xeroxabcshaikh wrote:
Hi All..

I am here in UK as a settled person and I want to apply my wife and 2 son visa in the month of April 2020. Income requirements are (24,500).
I am working with Uber eats and Just eat as a food delivery driver since 01 April 2019 and till continue on the basis of self employed. I started a job in a bakery shop since 1st October 2019 and I am working in a bakery shop 43 hours a week. There is a problem I just notice that my employer is old age man and he transfer my as below per my wage slip

27 308.19 308.00
28 308.19 308.00
29 375.39 308.00
30 330.59 308.00
31 330.59 308.00
32 330.59 308.00

You can see the diffrence between wage slip and wage amount recieved into my account. i want to complete my income requirement use both self employeed and job as well because just my job is not complete my requirement thats why i want to use self employement as well.

Since this mistake is occurring repeatedly so employer letter might even not work so better to request for re-issuance of same payslips with correct figure matches with bank statement.

xeroxabcshaikh

Post by xeroxabcshaikh » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:20 pm

geoeng wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:44 am
You work with Uber and 3 other companies or you work for them? You need to read the guidance in the link seagul posted very carefully to ensure you are able to prove the income through self employment as a sole trader or are a company director. For example, are these companies paying you as an individual or are they paying your company or are they paying your business as a sole trader? The answer to that question will inform which category to apply under and what evidence needs to be provided in accordance with the guidance. Without the required evidence you may be viewed as an employee.
Hi geoeng

Thank you so much to given me advice on the above mention matter. Uber pay me individual and all weekly payments come into my account. I was company director so my accountant is saying you no need to registered as a self employed just your returns will need to be filed. Is this correct? and what evidence do I need to prove for self employed? Uber provide me weekly statement and all transits are mentions and I do uber food delivery on my personal car so every paper work is in my personal name? I am doing job as well where I am earning 18600 per year but my requirement is 24800 so what should I do? I want to apply my family visa in April 2020.

xeroxabcshaikh

Post by xeroxabcshaikh » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:22 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:34 pm
xeroxabcshaikh wrote:
Hi All..

27 308.19 308.00
28 308.19 308.00
29 375.39 308.00
30 330.59 308.00
31 330.59 308.00
32 330.59 308.00

Since this mistake is occurring repeatedly so employer letter might even not work so better to request for re-issuance of same payslips with correct figure matches with bank statement.
Hi seagull

My employer is out of UK he will back in end of this week they will speak with accountant and issue me same pay slip as the amount receiving into my account so there is no problem?