ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FAMILY ILR VISA FOR TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR SETTLED PERSON

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

awahab
Newly Registered
Pakistan

FAMILY ILR VISA FOR TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR SETTLED PERSON

Post by awahab » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:04 pm

My husband came to UK on Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa and have got his ILR 2 months ago. Me and my two daughters came to UK on February 2014 as dependent. Our youngest daughter was born in UK in November 2014. After our initial visa expiration we got a two years extension which is expiring on 27 November 2019. Me and my children have lived in UK for more than 5 years and would like to apply for ILR now as dependent of Settled person.

Please advise which visa form (SET (o), SET (M) or SET (MN1)) is required for me and my children. All children are less than 18 years.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FAMILY ILR VISA FOR TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR SETTLED PERSON

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:14 pm

Did he get ILR based on tier 1 entrepreneur visa and 5 years residence or based on 10 years long residence?

If he got ILR based on Tier 1, then you apply on form SET(O). There is not such form as 'SET(MN1)'.

MN1 is the form you use to register a child as British. Your UK born child is eligible to be registered and does NOT require ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.