ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Case worker asking question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

temit
Newly Registered

Tier 1 ILR awaiting decision

Post by temit » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:49 am

Hi all,
Please can I ask for your opinion on this matter?
I am on Tier 1 ent, I applied for ILR in August and did my biometrics the same month. I will be eligible for LR on the 8th of January 2020.
My circumstance: I was diagnosed with gall stone disease in May. I have been back and forth the hospital with severe pains via the ambulance as a result of this pain. I have been put on a waiting list for surgery with no date in sight. I am on the strongest painkillers to cope with the pain pending the surgery. The option I have been given is to do it privately which cost around £7k. I have Drs as relatives back home and the cost to me including flight is around £1k.
My Question: Can I write to the home office to ask for help with speeding things up so I can travel elsewhere for the surgery or do you think it might cause further issues?

Emirates
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 ILR awaiting decision

Post by Emirates » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:18 pm

Hi Temit,

Really sorry to hear about your health. Hope you get well soon.

I can give you an example of my friend. His father was diagnosed with terminal cancer in Pakistan while my friend application was under process. He sent reports to the Home Office Sheffield along with the cover letter and He also involved his MP. She called Home Office. So he had his extension which is the most worrying stage, got approved in the same week. So you should try it there is no harm. since you can get all the report and wanted to get operated at the place of your choice and affordability then you should give it a go.

Thanks,

Emi

temit
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 ILR awaiting decision

Post by temit » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:40 am

Hi Emirates,
Thanks for your wishes and reply.
Please can I get any more views on this?
Thank you 🙏

temit
Newly Registered

Case worker asking question

Post by temit » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:47 am

Hello gurus,
Please I need your help. Case worker emailed saying:

1)We note that the application states that Real Time-Full Payment Submissions have been provided in order to claim points for job creation, however these have not been submitted. The payroll summaries and P11s which you have provided does not fully meet our requirements.

I attached FPS which I believe is what she referred to as payroll summaries. My accountants software is a bit diff. I have done another with money soft which I believe they will easily recognise.
Please do you reckon I call her attention to the one I sent or just reply the email with the new one and not say anything about the old one?

2) As a result she also asked for
In addition please also provide evidence of trading for your business which should include bus bank stmt, Contracts, invoice, emails etc.

I applied Early Aug 2019 for ILR through Tier 1 ent
I was going to send evidence of trading as requested up until the time I applied. I have taken 6 statements, invoices from diff intervals and also 3 contracts
Please what else can I use and how best do you reckon I should reply?

Thanks for your help🙏

teddybear79

Re: Case worker asking question

Post by teddybear79 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:44 am

you have provide them FPS as per format accepted by HO that is is should show employee name, total pay , deductions etc. payroll summaries and p11 has no relevance and are not accepted.

provide them them with business invoice / bank statement as needed.

can you confirm which TMT (it should be in your signature) you received email from

temit
Newly Registered

Re: Case worker asking question

Post by temit » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:46 am

Tmt11