ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) Short Absence

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

khuseynov
Newly Registered

FLR (M) Short Absence

Post by khuseynov » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:06 pm

Hi

My wifes visa will expire April 2020. We need to apply for first extension.

She has been out of the UK visiting her family in Azerbaijan :idea: so hopefully that will not have a negative impact. She has been out for 2-3 months in 2018 and This year each in summer period as her mother is a teacher and she has summer off. This was because she wanted to spend sometime with her family and also get support during pregnancy. Also this year she went there so her family also can meet and have some time with our daughter. In 2018 I travelled there and travelled back to the UK together. This year I went there where we both then had 10 day holiday in Turkey then I travelled back. She then came back with our daughter a month after my return.

What would I need in addition to the above to justify these absences, if it is in case an issue ?

Thank You

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR (M) Short Absence

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:20 pm

There is NO absence limit for a spouse visa holder.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.