ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Online Documents Upload Question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zaref
Newly Registered
Canada

UKVCAS Online Documents Upload Question

Post by zaref » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:16 pm

Hi guys,

We have submitted the FLR M application and this whole time we were under the impression that we would have to mail our application and all of the documents out by post.

Only until when the application was submitted, were we told that everything is now done online. Meaning all the documents need uploading, which is fine.

My questions are the following:

- the correspondence documents, do they need all pages of the documents or will the first page only suffice showing the correspondence details, address and dates?

- same with the bank statements to show the payslip deposits. Do I need to upload every page of the bank statement, or is the first page and the page where the pay is being deposited into my account enough?

Thank you.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: UKVCAS Online Documents Upload Question

Post by seagul » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:54 pm

zaref wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:16 pm
the correspondence documents, do they need all pages of the documents or will the first page only suffice showing the correspondence details, address and dates?
If the first page shows the names, address & date then it alone should be fine or if you have a lot of documents then select only those which have only few pages than those with many pages
zaref wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:16 pm
- same with the bank statements to show the payslip deposits. Do I need to upload every page of the bank statement, or is the first page and the page where the pay is being deposited into my account enough
Bank statements should be attached in full covering the whole relevant period of 6 or 12 months.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.