ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension or FLR (FP) please help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Dineshdina321
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier 1 extension or FLR (FP) please help

Post by Dineshdina321 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:37 pm

Hi all,

Any suggestion or idea on the above please.

Regards,
Dineshdina321.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:26 pm

Is there something you are not covering off here? Why are you concerned you will not get your tier 1 extension?

Dineshdina321
Newly Registered
India

Post by Dineshdina321 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:45 am

Hi Frontier Mole/all,

The reason I'm asking is if look my history I have been refused twice on Guinness and finally won and also I'm finding difficult now running the business due to personal issues although I manage to fulfill the requirements of tier 1 but not 100% with interview and others current situation of tier 1 rules.

Secondly my 1st company I resign and started new company after issue of visa so I'm not sure will it be problem with home office with new company though visa issued for 1st company. The 1st company is still in strike off suspended position because of the other director fraudulent activity in it but no letters or communicate on my name because o resign.

I also check with credit score no default or ccj in my name and with new company. I also manage to get loan so I'm having a feeling if anything wrong in my name they would not approved the loan.

This is my worries so I'm thinking of negative situation of the below situation.

It is necessary for me to get SAR report?

Secondly with regards to tier 1 appointment would it be fine if I cancel and re-book? I not sure about this new platform.

I think of positive but worst scenario would be let say I give bio metric on 15 October 2019 and HO make decision before my qualify period for ilr ie 23 December 2019. Will I able to make ilr giving the scenario of admin review etc.

Regards,
Dineshdina321.

Dineshdina321
Newly Registered
India

Post by Dineshdina321 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:30 am

Hi all,

Any help with idea and suggestion please.

Regards,
Dineshdina321.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:39 am

Failure of 1st business or rescheduling your appointment dates are not reasons for refusal on their own.
But you seem to have many other issues. Only the CW will be able to make a decision taking everything into consideration.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Dineshdina321
Newly Registered
India

Re: urgent tier 1 extension reaching 10 years ilr pls advise

Post by Dineshdina321 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:03 pm

Dear all senior members,

I need you guidance and help in achieving my 10 years of legal stay.

Above is my history.

I qualify 10 years on 23rd December 2019 (20 Jan 2010) 28 days.

I applied for tier 1 extension on 15 august 2019 and gave my bio metric on 14 of October 2019.
****surprise and even immigration advisor could believe HO asked for further documents on 15 of October 2019 next day itself after biomteric.

I have to submit my documents in 10 workings days from the date of this email (I.e) from 16-18, 21-25, 28-29 reach by 29 of October 2019.

Now my concern is if HO refuse my application based on Guinness is there any possibility I can reach 10 years? (I.e) 23 Dec 2019

I don't want to loose my ilr for just 54 days.

Because as mentioned before I'm struggling with business and lost so much due to personal and family problem.

Kindly advise as I'm close to 10 years.

Regards
Dineshdina321

aman90
Diamond Member

Re: urgent tier 1 extension reaching 10 years ilr pls advise

Post by aman90 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:40 am

Dineshdina321 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:03 pm
Not much choice really but to wait and watch.
It’s unlikely they ll reach an immediate decision on obtaining the requested info.

Dineshdina321
Newly Registered
India

Post by Dineshdina321 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:59 pm

Thanks aman90.

Is there anyway I can reach 10 years.

Let's say they refuse on 4 Nov 2019 and 14 days to take to apply admin review and 28 days they take.

Is it possible to apply after admin review refused but I complete my 10 years on 14 days overstayed period of new application. Do I protected under 39 e??

Regards

Dineshdina321
Newly Registered
India

Post by Dineshdina321 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:40 pm

Dear seniors,

Please help with your knowledge.

Can I apply ilr application after send the documents and take bio metric when I qualify on concession period. Dec 23 2019 came to UK 20 Jan 2010.

Regards

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:27 am

Dineshdina321 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:59 pm
Thanks aman90.

Is there anyway I can reach 10 years.

Let's say they refuse on 4 Nov 2019 and 14 days to take to apply admin review and 28 days they take.

Is it possible to apply after admin review refused but I complete my 10 years on 14 days overstayed period of new application. Do I protected under 39 e??

Regards
As long as your Admin review is not decided, you are not an overstayer. You can apply within 14 days of your AR refusal and be protected under 39E.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Dineshdina321
Newly Registered
India

Post by Dineshdina321 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:27 pm

Hi marcnath,

Thanks for the information. Can I apply ilr under section 39 e after ar refusal straight or I should reach the 14 days overstayed for ilr. I have mixed reading here some have got ilr if they apply within the 14 days of ar rejection and some not.

My soilictor saying if u really stress and worried they will reject the only option is get extension saying depression and take Statutory declaration or affidavit for some time to submit the documents.

Any idea on the above I can't find any information

Regards

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:29 pm

Dineshdina321 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:27 pm
Hi marcnath,

Thanks for the information. Can I apply ilr under section 39 e after ar refusal straight or I should reach the 14 days overstayed for ilr. I have mixed reading here some have got ilr if they apply within the 14 days of ar rejection and some not.

My soilictor saying if u really stress and worried they will reject the only option is get extension saying depression and take Statutory declaration or affidavit for some time to submit the documents.

Any idea on the above I can't find any information

Regards
You don't have to reach 14 days. It is WITHIN 14 days.

If it is your first refusal, it should be fine. If I recall correctly, there have been refusals when a second application for extension was then varied to ILR - that is a grey area.

Not sure what information you are looking for on your Solicitor advice - no document is going to set out different ways of trying to beat the system. It is up to you to decide whether you follow your solicitor's advice.

Dineshdina321
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier 1 extension and ilr

Post by Dineshdina321 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:08 pm

Dear all,

I have received again requesting for documents under 245 aa within 10 workings days from today.

The last day to send is documents is by 6 Dec 19 to reach within 10 workings days of 9 Dec 19.

Previously I have been requested with same documents but I have provided medical letter and few documents they asked not all of it.
Date requested 15 Oct 2019 provided on 28 Oct 2019.

Now my question are.

1. When I qualify for 10 years route on 23 Dec 2019 do I still have to provide those requested documents or will they request any documents related to tier 1 on 10 years route aswell?

2. If I provided documents what I have and they take decisions will it affect 10 years route?

3. Can I apply early for 10 years route and give bio metric within the qualify period as I have read few post in forum?

4. I'm not sure and hope that they will not taken decision within 9 Dec 19 to 22 Dec 19 = 14 days. to vary the application but any drawback in refusing the 10 years route and how will impact the previous application applied.

5. Can I provided medical letter again because doctor advised me on 6 weeks medication, is that help to reach my 10 years?

Please help and your valuable answer help a lot.

Regards
Dineshdina321

Dineshdina321
Newly Registered
India

Post by Dineshdina321 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:21 pm

Dear all,

Any idea/suggestion please.

Regards,
Dineshdina321.

Dineshdina321
Newly Registered
India

Post by Dineshdina321 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:29 pm

Dear all,

Kindly guide on the above.

Regards
Dineshdina321.

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 extension and ilr

Post by marcnath » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:49 pm

Dineshdina321 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:08 pm
Dear all,

I have received again requesting for documents under 245 aa within 10 workings days from today.

The last day to send is documents is by 6 Dec 19 to reach within 10 workings days of 9 Dec 19.

Previously I have been requested with same documents but I have provided medical letter and few documents they asked not all of it.
Date requested 15 Oct 2019 provided on 28 Oct 2019.

Now my question are.

1. When I qualify for 10 years route on 23 Dec 2019 do I still have to provide those requested documents or will they request any documents related to tier 1 on 10 years route aswell?

2. If I provided documents what I have and they take decisions will it affect 10 years route?

3. Can I apply early for 10 years route and give bio metric within the qualify period as I have read few post in forum?

4. I'm not sure and hope that they will not taken decision within 9 Dec 19 to 22 Dec 19 = 14 days. to vary the application but any drawback in refusing the 10 years route and how will impact the previous application applied.

5. Can I provided medical letter again because doctor advised me on 6 weeks medication, is that help to reach my 10 years?

Please help and your valuable answer help a lot.

Regards
Dineshdina321

1. You would have provided all of the requested documents before you qualify for 10 yr ILR. You don't have to submit the documents again with your ILR application if they are not specified documents in that route. But HO can always ask for more documents even in the 10 year route.
2. If HO makes a decision before you qualify of ILR, you cannot vary your application. But nothing stops you from making a new application.
3. No. The date of online submission is your date of application and you must qualify on that date.
4. Don't understand this - but each application is decided on its own merit unless there has been fraud, deception, etc.
5. You can provide any letter you want, but I am not sure what that has to do with the time

Dineshdina321
Newly Registered
India

Post by Dineshdina321 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:47 pm

Dear all,

I have manage to apply FLR LR.

1. For bio metric they asked me to come support service centre in sohlihull and they said its free because fee include in the application.

Even I checked over the phone do I have pay for any scan and upload she said no its free

Is any changes happen recently for bio metric process I paid for tier 1 extension for scan and upload now they say free this I'm confused or it is because I applied flr lr?

2. Can anyone have list of documents for flr lr, I have checklist it only say passport, marriage certificate, travel history and bio metric card, not sure this checklist is Right?

3. Kindly let me know what are the condition of stay for flr lr like can I work full time under paye, can I close the company and be employed, any restrictions?

4. What application I have use for dependent to bring to UK and any income requirement for flr lr under 10 years route?

Regards
Dineshdina123.

Dineshdina321
Newly Registered
India

Re: FLR (LR)

Post by Dineshdina321 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:34 am

Dear All,

I have finally received my visa FLR (LR) based on 10 years of long residency.

My questions and doubt are

1. The letter sent by home office saying careful consideration given on 276A4 with reference to immigration rules 276A1. What does it mean?

2. I applied for FLR (LR) because I lost my LIUK certificate while applying for variation from tier 1extension. Now I found it will it be any problem while applying for SET (LR) since I noticed I wrote the exam even before the extension of tier 1 extension that is in July 2019 I complete LIUK.

3. On the bio metric it says type of visa"leave to remain" but on remarks they gave restrict as previous condition of visa tier 1. No employment, own business only, no dr training. I don't understand why they put restrictions because I applied on 10 years basis FLR (LR)? Kindly give suggestion.

4. Under what category of visa is best to bring wife FLR(M) or best to change to SET (LR)?

5. I know you need income requirement for 18600 pa for SET(LR), what about FLR (M) does it need any requirement of income to bring wife on this category?

6. I'm not sure kindly advise I can apply SET (LR) anytime now because I done degree in UK and LIUK before (even though I lost it for a while) ?

7. Any other points I need to careful of while applying set lr because don't understand the restrictions placed on flr(lr) ?

Your all valuable advise is important in settlement.

Thanks all in advance.

Regards
Dinesh

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:43 pm

You were granted extension based on paragraph 276A1 of the rules (long residence). Paragraph 276A3 of the rules says that if the applicant has spent less than 20 years in the UK , the grant of leave should be subject to the same conditions attached to his last period of lawful leave. This is why you have visa restrictions that match your previous leave as Tier 1E migrant.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... categories

Your wife must apply under family route which has income requirement (FLR(M) is only an extension if she is already here, otherwise family visa entry clearance). If she has 10 years, she can apply for SET(LR) on her own

SET(LR) has no income requirement at all. I am also confused why you did not apply for SET(LR). Losing your LIUK is not a big deal and will not prevent SET(LR). Please also note that your questions are now not related to Tier 1E route so I suggest to start a new post in the ILR forum if you want to go for SET(LR) :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice