ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Two works at the same time and proof of living.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Aneczka
Newly Registered
Mood:
Poland

Two works at the same time and proof of living.

Post by Aneczka » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:08 pm

Hi everyone:)

It is my first post and I hope I write in the right place :D
I am EEA National and I am applying for British Citizenship through Naturalization. Could you please help me with two questions?
1. I ticked that I work in two jobs at the moment (one as an employee and other as a self employed). In next section "Employment details" there is space for only one work place. What shall I do please :roll: ?

2. Also could you please give me sample of proof of living documents?My employer is also my partner so the letter from him is enough?
Do I understand well that council tax is the  household bill and is not suitable proof of living in the UK.

Thank you so much in advance for your help.
All the best,
Aneczka

Archibald
Newly Registered
Poland

Re: Two works at the same time and proof of living.

Post by Archibald » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:08 pm

1. There is a link at the bottom of this page to add employment. Scroll down and you will find it.
2. You need a letter from the employer or proof from HMRC that you've been paying taxes regularly. Call helpline and ask what evidence is acceptable, as bills are definitely NOT.

Did you read form "AN" and "Nationality-policy-general-information-all-British-nationals-v1.0EXT"?

The online form is simplified and does not include some important details, especially regarding referees.

Aneczka
Newly Registered
Mood:
Poland

Post by Aneczka » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:25 pm

Archibald wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:08 pm
1. There is a link at the bottom of this page to add employment. Scroll down and you will find it.
2. You need a letter from the employer or proof from HMRC that you've been paying taxes regularly. Call helpline and ask what evidence is acceptable, as bills are definitely NOT.

Did you read form "AN" and "Nationality-policy-general-information-all-British-nationals-v1.0EXT"?

The online form is simplified and does not include some important details, especially regarding referees.
Thank you:)
1. I wrongly thought that additional employment details were only for previous jobs.
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... Guide_.pdf

2. I have got all P-60ies and my self employed tax return but I think I need more documents as a proof of living.

Thank you for the link. I use this one: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... Guide_.pdf
When I phoned Home Office I have been told to contact solicitor with personal questions:)

Thank you again.
All the best,
Aneczka

Archibald
Newly Registered
Poland

Post by Archibald » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:46 pm

I'm certain the form states "additional" jobs so I would fill all jobs in additional sections making sure there are no gaps in employment period.

It's the same document I have mention.

And yes, some people on the call centre are not very helpful to say the least and often only repeat the same statement from documents available on the gov.uk website.
Good luck