ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Disclaimer - application not examined in full

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Bealtaine
Ireland

Disclaimer - application not examined in full

Post by Bealtaine » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:21 pm

Hey there,

Apologies for starting a thread on this but I had absolutely no idea as to where I could actually post this.

As mentioned previously when sharing my timeline, I got the following message at the bottom of the letter containing the reference number and receipt of payment:

“IMPORTANT NOTE: Your application has not been examined in full and we will be unable to confirm if you meet the other statutory conditions for naturalisation until a further examination takes place.’’

Is this something that everyone receives with their reference number and receipt of payment for naturalisation?

I cannot explain how others are issued a second stage the same day/in the same letter.

Just wondering if the important note is the norm.

Thank you,
B

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Disclaimer - application not examined in full

Post by littlerr » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:32 pm

It’s a normal note. Nothing out of norm here. Depending the applicant’s situation and the documents submitted, some can be moved to second stage rather quickly while others would have to be searched in a few different departments’ databases in order to determine on the eligibility.

Bealtaine
Ireland

Post by Bealtaine » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:48 pm

Thank you so much. Didn’t realise it was the norm.. went into existential angst!
I don’t get what other agencies they need to contact at the initial stage to issue them a second stage letter quick enough when I’ve submitted what they want and more.. but hey.. glad to know its not as though its sitting there waiting for someone to go through the file! :)

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:30 pm

I submitted my application at the same time as one of my friend (July 2018). I'm Chinese and he's British. I worked in Ireland for exact 5 years when I submitted the application, and he has been working in Ireland for 20 years. I got the second stage letter right away after they requested for some further documents from me, while he only got to the second stage after I was naturalised this April. He just got approval a few days ago.

Nobody knows what they check and how they check them, but eventually you will get approved. Nothing to worry about.

Bealtaine
Ireland

Post by Bealtaine » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:07 pm

Thank you :)

Just wondering why some as more straightforward than others but I don’t think we have the answer to that.. :) Wish I could get insider info on what actually goes on!

A friend of mine actually told me to stop obsessing over the whole thing and to just chill- unnecessary anxiety and timelines that aren’t applicable to everyone. Easy for her to say- she’s a psych but alas, I must learn the virtue that is patience!

Thanks again!