ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Replacement BRC under EUSS with active CCJs.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rajblondonuk
Newly Registered
Mood:

SETTLED STATUS BRC

Post by Rajblondonuk » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:18 pm

Hi all,
I was recently granted settled status under EUSS. My current EU residence card is valid until July next year. I would like to ask the wise people here, if I would receive a new BRC once my current BRC expires? If I dont receive one how can I travel outside the UK?
The 2nd question is if i apply to transfer or update my residence card to a settled status BRC, is there any chance they can refuse me? I am concerned because i might have a CCJ(NOT SURE).
i will be really grateful to you for your kind advice.
Many thanks

Fbiboy2002
Mood:

Re: SETTLED STATUS BRC

Post by Fbiboy2002 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:41 pm

If you want the answer for all of your questions
Here you go :D :D
eea-route-applications/change-brc-issue ... 88138.html

Rajblondonuk
Newly Registered
Mood:

Replacement BRC under EUSS with active CCJs.

Post by Rajblondonuk » Thu May 14, 2020 9:21 pm

Hi All
I am a non EU national with Settled Status. I wanted to transfer my EEA BRC to EUSS BRC. In the online application form, it asks if I have CCJ, (which I have) and asks details about it. Do you think having unsettled CCJs can impact my application for the EUSS BRC?
WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY.

Rajblondonuk
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: SETTLED STATUS BRC

Post by Rajblondonuk » Fri May 15, 2020 9:19 am

Fbiboy2002 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:41 pm
If you want the answer for all of your questions
Here you go :D :D
eea-route-applications/change-brc-issue ... 88138.html
Hi Fbiboy2002,
Thanks for your reply. I been through the link you suggested already. But I doesnt answer my question regarding the CCJ. I saw you are really helpful on the other link. Do you have any idea?
TIA