ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish Naturalisation Applicaiton

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Luciferase
Newly Registered
Ireland

Irish Naturalisation Applicaiton

Post by Luciferase » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:24 pm

I have completed my five year residency time in Ireland (mostly on stamp 3). I am going to apply for naturalization but confused whether my application will be accepted or not. In the 4th year of my residency I worked for 8 weeks in the UK as a research scientist but I used to come back to republic of Ireland on every weekend as my family lives in Ireland, so in theory didn't spend time more than 6 weeks outside of state. Do anyone know if I will be consider during these 8 months as a resident of Ireland or not? and whether it is likely that my application will be accepted or not? What I need to do in this case? Many Thanks in Advance

southcal
Newly Registered

Re: Irish Naturalisation Applicaiton

Post by southcal » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:05 pm

Luciferase wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:24 pm
so in theory didn't spend time more than 6 weeks outside of state.
If that's the case you should be ok, you can print specification of your full days outside the State during that year and add it to your application