ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous Visitor Visa refusal and impact on fresh TIER 4

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Aftabahmad
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Previous Visitor Visa refusal and impact on fresh TIER 4

Post by Aftabahmad » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:18 pm

Dear friends,

I am planning to apply for a tier 4 in the coming month, I have had a previous visit visa refusal under my name. the reasons for refusal were under 4.2 a,c. Although I had genuine purpose. Now I am applying for Tier 4. What can I expect for my tier 4, given they stated in my visitor refusal that they had doubts about my intentions to visit the UK. Is it incumbent upon me to answer their reservations (one of which is lack of country ties) in my fresh Tier 4 application. I mean after all, Tier 4 visa requirements are separate from those of visitor visa.

Please enlighten me. I will appreciate it very much.
Thanks

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Previous Visitor Visa refusal and impact on fresh TIER 4

Post by sah10406 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:35 am

Aftabahmad wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:18 pm
Is it incumbent upon me to answer their reservations (one of which is lack of country ties) in my fresh Tier 4 application. I mean after all, Tier 4 visa requirements are separate from those of visitor visa.
Exactly. You seem to be conflating the requirements of two different types of application.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Aftabahmad
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by Aftabahmad » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:06 pm

Thanks sah for the reply. Even if the requirments are different, what are the chances ECO will not confuse my intentions of studying with the intentions of my visit (which was refused). After all both visas give you entry to Uk. Thats something which is brewing up in my mind lately. Please throw light.

Thanks

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:44 pm

Aftabahmad wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:06 pm
Even if the requirments are different, what are the chances ECO will not confuse my intentions of studying with the intentions of my visit (which was refused).
That's why there is a credibility interview, to check that you are a genuine student.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.