ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

query re bank statements

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sib2
Newly Registered

form 8 query

Post by sib2 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:18 pm

Dear All,
Please help with these queries!

1: On form 8 for citizenship, Is it okay for referee to provide work address or does it have to be home address?

2: spouse (non eu) have completed 5 years, but dont have 3 proofs of address,(as all the bills were on my name) but (she can provide 1 address or max 2 address for some of the years claimed), is it worth trying to apply on form 8 or does it have to be 3 addresses?

3: does all the proof of addresses (copies of bills, letters etc) and other supporting documents (including bank statements) all have to be attested by solicitor, or no need to get them attested?

4: very few pages left on passport, after application submission, and when passport returned, I would most likely apply for a new passport (non eu), do I need to inform citizenship office of this change about new passport issued?

thank for for your time.
regards

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: form 8 query

Post by littlerr » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:51 pm

1. Possibly yes but why? They asked for referee’s address and not where they work.
2. In theory you must provide three proofs as that is the requirement set out by law. However, if you don’t have them, you just couldn’t fake them. Provide an explanation as to why you don’t have three proofs, along with bank statements in your name.
3. No.
4. Yes.

sib2
Newly Registered

query re bank statements

Post by sib2 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:46 pm

Hi All,

My application is based on 5 year residency. I have 1 debit card in which my salary comes in, I use 2 credit card, and a Monzo card (for travelling). (so altogether 4 cards)
When submitting application, how many months bank statement is required to submit?
and do i need to submit statement of just last year or each year?

Thank you in advance.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: query re bank statements

Post by littlerr » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:42 pm

I would again suggest that everyone should read all instructions on the application form before asking questions.
8. Copies of bank statements for all of your bank accounts for at least 3 of the previous 6 months.
They can ask you to submit additional bank statements. I have 2 current account and a credit account. In my case they asked for 3 months of every year for one of my current account where the salary goes into.