ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent application while waiting for main applicant outcome

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Raj2019
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Dependent application while waiting for main applicant outcome

Post by Raj2019 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:48 am

my wife has applied for Set(o) (ILR for 10 years long residency) month ago. When she applied, her staus of the visa was a Tier-1 Entrepreneur.

So I have been holding the Tier -1 dependent visa for the last three-years which expires at the end of December. so can someone please let me know, under which category should I apply for my extension while we wait for my wife's application outcome.

I have two options.

1) Tier-1 dependent application for the extension.

2)ILR dependent application for the extension.

Please suggest me the option to choose for my scenario and send me the link to apply for the extension.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Dependent application while waiting for main applicant outcome

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:20 pm

Set O is NOT for ilr based in long residence. Set O is for ilr based on 5 years PBS route.

You should clarify what she applied for as there is a difference in what you can apply for depending on her ilr route.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.