ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delayed answer Eea family permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

LauraN29
Newly Registered
Italy

Re: Delayed answer Eea family permit

Post by LauraN29 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:31 pm

We did biometrics on the 9th, they rejected us on the 24th of the same month. My lawyer seemed to think if they're taking longer it's a good sign, but of course there's no way of knowing.

Ahlem
Newly Registered
Tunisia

Post by Ahlem » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:47 pm

As i know that TLS they have no relation with the visa process they just receive the passport and let you know about that once they received .. Escalation is useless .. I did it many times but no result .. So what you have to do is a complaint .. Is the only solution

Aleksandrija

Post by Aleksandrija » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:23 pm

Probably you are right.
I’ve escalated the issue 3 times.
Logged a complain yesterday.
Could you please let me know after you logged the complain did you receive any emails? Or was it just the one that your passport is ready for collection?
How long after the complain you’ve received your passport?
Thanks

Ahlem
Newly Registered
Tunisia

Post by Ahlem » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm

I think i received an email to confirm to me that the decision has been made since 14 August and to apologize to me and tell me that they will do the necessary as soon as possible .. Finally after few days i received an email from TLS to inform me that my passport is ready for collection

Aleksandrija

Post by Aleksandrija » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:34 pm

I’ve just received an apologies email, so hopefully will receive the passport soon.
Did they say in your email that the Visa application centre were notified of the decision??
Wording in their email is confusing.

Ahlem
Newly Registered
Tunisia

Post by Ahlem » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:44 pm

They don't tell you nothing becausz they don't know

CoffreDoré
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Post by CoffreDoré » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:14 pm

Hello all, is there please a tracking website to see the status of the eea application? If so, what is the link please? I've done some Internet research but could not find anything

LauraN29
Newly Registered
Italy

Post by LauraN29 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:26 pm

Just an update: we did our biometrics on 10 October, escalated twice after receiving no answer and 4 weeks. I sent a complaint to home office around 3 weeks ago.
One week later I received an apology that the application had taken so long, saying there had been a technical difficulty but that we would receive an answer within 10 days.
Today is day 10, and I called the UKVI to see what was happening. We apparently have a decision but of course they have not told us. After 10 weeks of waiting, it's so frustrating to have to wait even longer. There is no update on the tracker, still with the DMC apparently.
I've written back to the Home Office asking for an update. Hopefully we get it before everything shuts down for Christmas!

@CoffreDore, the 'sign in details' link should be in an email titled 'UK visa application: sign in details'. Use that link.

Ahmadrao
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Ahmadrao » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:28 pm

I have the same stupid question. I applied 11th November and Biomatric 19th November got email from them 25th the same month but after 15 working days not anyy kind of response. I complained and cancel my file. They didn't give me any response until i sent them paid email and call. Later they sent me email that they gave escalated and forwarded to relevent section. They will contact you within 15 working days. But still nothing

Oseo
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by Oseo » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:28 pm

I had my biometrics the same day as yours. Have you received your visa yet? I haven’t received ie since 25 November