ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 Entrepreneur Extension Visa Approval

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kom

Re: Tier 1 Ext Refused after interview -Urgent help Needed

Post by kom » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:29 am

Hi all senior member,

I need your help one more time please.

I got refusal on my second extension application yesterday. i am planning to apply for AR in 14 days now. If AR refused do i have any other option left to stay?

i have already finished my 10 years in UK in last march. Is it possible to apply under human rights? what are the chance to get through on human rights?

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:44 am

kom wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:29 am
Hi all senior member,

I need your help one more time please.

I got refusal on my second extension application yesterday. i am planning to apply for AR in 14 days now. If AR refused do i have any other option left to stay?

i have already finished my 10 years in UK in last march. Is it possible to apply under human rights? what are the chance to get through on human rights?

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks.
Useful to state the full reasons for refusal.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kom

Post by kom » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:53 am

Hi Senior members,

Below are the refusal reasons:

1. Business Activity in the UK-

- I am running Business from my sister in law home where i live as well and i have agreement with my sister in law not to pay rent for the business. In my company accounts i have claimed money for services like electricity, Gas, internet and council tax every year. as per case worker this is not legal.

- currently i have only one contract with one company but while interview CO ask me do you have client contract i said no i do not have contract with my client as i am providing services from last 2 years. Case worker stated that any business should have client contract with their clients.

2. Job Creation:

- During interview CO asked me about client attendance and i can not have track record of the employee track record which shows that raises concerns with regards to the genuineness of your claimed job creation.

Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:14 am

kom wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:53 am
- I am running Business from my sister in law home where i live as well and i have agreement with my sister in law not to pay rent for the business. In my company accounts i have claimed money for services like electricity, Gas, internet and council tax every year. as per case worker this is not legal.
Oh Dear, claiming 'business expenses' that are for a residential (non business) property not in your name!! I honestly hope that your sister in law is the property owner and not a tenant and not claiming housing or council tax benefits.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kom

Post by kom » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:35 pm

Hi CR001,

yes, house is on my sister in law's name and she is not claiming housing or council tax benefits.

Thanks.

kom

Post by kom » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:39 pm

Hi Senior members,

Can you please advice me if i will get refusal in AR and i will go for the JR Process what will be the Consequences ? like bank account seized, Driving licence revoked and company account seized?

waiting for your response.

Thanks,

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:41 pm

kom wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:39 pm
Hi Senior members,

Can you please advice me if i will get refusal in AR and i will go for the JR Process what will be the Consequences ? like bank account seized, Driving licence revoked and company account seized?

waiting for your response.

Thanks,
It is difficult to say.

If your AR is refused, you become an overstayer. As far as HO is concerned, the only impact on that is that you will be asked to leave and if you don't they can force you to.
However, they normally give you the opportunity to give a reason why you should not be bailed and a JR is often accepted as a good reason why no action to deport you should be taken.
There are no provisions to "seize" company accounts because you are an overstayer.
As for the rest, it is up to the individual organisations - banks, DVLA, etc. They may take actions as they have to meet their own rules and conditions - it is not an automatic thing.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

kom

Post by kom » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:48 am

Thanks Marcnath for information.

I have one more question for you.
Is it necessary to have client contract with client as one of my refusal reason is i do not have my current client contract and i have only sole client right now.

Can you please advice hot to defend Client contract situation argument in AR?

I did explain to CO while interview my company provides services to client from last 2 year so we both do not need contracts.

Waiting for your reply.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:36 am

kom wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:48 am
Thanks Marcnath for information.

I have one more question for you.
Is it necessary to have client contract with client as one of my refusal reason is i do not have my current client contract and i have only sole client right now.

Can you please advice hot to defend Client contract situation argument in AR?

I did explain to CO while interview my company provides services to client from last 2 year so we both do not need contracts.

Waiting for your reply.
Nowhere in the immigration rules or any other law is it specified that client contracts are a must.

However, your lawyer would be able to make much better legal arguments than I can.

Generally, that alone would not be justification for a concern about genuineness - but all little things add up.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

kom

Post by kom » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:12 am

Hi Senior members,

I have applied AR three weeks back for my 2nd extension Application and yesterday i got my full IHS Back in bank account. I know that means my AR is rejected but i haven't heard anything back from UKVI yet.

Can you please suggest me what will be the next process for JR and how much it cost to go for JR?

my main concern is about bank account closing down and driving licence revoke as for business purpose i have to drive a lot. how much time UKVI take to closing down my bank account and revoking licence?

Please suggest me.

Thanks in advance.

kom

Post by kom » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:37 am

Hi Senior Members,

I have a question regarding Investment.

I am on £50K Investment and i have already invested money into business. The question is when you take dividend from company and reuse that money as part of investment? Does it count as investment?

waiting for Reply.

Thanks,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:40 am

You cannot recycle money like that to claim investment. It defeats the whole purpose of the visa requirements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

kom

Post by kom » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:48 am

Hi CR001,

Can home Office refuse the Visa on the basis of that?

Thanks for your quick reply.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:35 pm

kom wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:48 am
Hi CR001,

Can home Office refuse the Visa on the basis of that?

Thanks for your quick reply.
Yes, not only can they refuse, but is almost definite they will - the immigration rules are quite clear on that

kom

Post by kom » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:13 am

Hi all Senior Members,

As my AR Refused for Second tier 1 Extension application now I am preparing for JR. I do not have any other choice left.
I have my dependent Partner with me and we both finished 10 years in UK. can we apply for SET(LR) on Private life basis as we finished 10 years in UK? what will be the chances to get success?

Any suggestion welcome.

Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:17 am

can we apply for SET(LR) on Private life basis as we finished 10 years in UK? what will be the chances to get success?
You need 10 years lawful residence to apply for ILR. You don't have 10 years lawful residence as your Section 3C protection is not in place.

JR does not extend Section 3C protection.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

kom

Post by kom » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:29 am

Hi CR001,

Yes i am aware of that i do not have 10 years lawful residence but can we apply as 10 years under Private life route?

Thanks for your input.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:32 am

kom wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:29 am
Hi CR001,

Yes i am aware of that i do not have 10 years lawful residence but can we apply as 10 years under Private life route?

Thanks for your input.
The 10 year private life application is not an application for ILR. It is the FLR(FP) route, 4 x 2.5 year visas to ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:42 am

kom wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:13 am
Hi all Senior Members,

As my AR Refused for Second tier 1 Extension application now I am preparing for JR. I do not have any other choice left.
I have my dependent Partner with me and we both finished 10 years in UK. can we apply for SET(LR) on Private life basis as we finished 10 years in UK? what will be the chances to get success?

Any suggestion welcome.

Thanks.
If you truly haven't met the requirements and want to throw money away on a JR, it is well within your rights

When did you finish your 10 year ? Why did you not vary your application to SET (LR) when you reached 10 years ?

kom

Post by kom » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:50 am

Hi Marcnath,

I finished my 10 years in April 2019. i thought i could easily get my extension 2nd time.

Thanks.

kom

Post by kom » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:52 am

Hi Marcnath,

Do i have any other option now? Please suggest me if there is any option available for me.

Thanks for your help.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:00 am

kom wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:52 am
Hi Marcnath,

Do i have any other option now? Please suggest me if there is any option available for me.

Thanks for your help.
Unfortunately none that I can suggest.

kom

Tier-1 Entrepreneur Extension Visa Approval

Post by kom » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:20 pm

Dear all Respected Members,

I Would like to share good news after long fight with UKVI. My Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Application is approved last week.

Sorry I am posting in new topic as I am not able to post on my old topic.

Thanks a lot everyone for your guidance and support here.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier-1 Entrepreneur Extension Visa Approval

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:32 pm

Topics merged.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier-1 Entrepreneur Extension Visa Approval

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:51 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice