ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Enquiries about my wife's 2.5 yrs spouse visa (5yrs route)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sushi_88
Newly Registered

Enquiries about my wife's 2.5 yrs spouse visa (5yrs route)

Post by sushi_88 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:09 am

Hello members,

My wife arrived in the UK in May this year. I would like to ask during her 2.5 years visa period, do I have to continuously earn £18,600 per year during the whole period or is it just the 6 months prior to her applying for her FLR(M) visa?

Another question I would like to ask, if my wife falls pregnant or we have a child during this visa period and our child is born in the UK, will that have any impact on the financial requirement? Based on what I have read on the gov.uk website, a child born in the UK who is a british parent is automatically classed as British Citizen.

Thank you in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Enquiries about my wife's 2.5 yrs spouse visa (5yrs route)

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:56 am

???

member/muhussain88/

announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sushi_88
Newly Registered

Post by sushi_88 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:06 pm

Hello administrator,

I do apologise for any inconvenience. I did have a account before however I can not log in and I have requested for a new password but I havent received anything in my email. That is why I have made a new account with my another email address.

Please advise.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:16 pm

I have deactivated the other username you cannot log into. The moderators have no control or access to the password reset stuff.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:17 pm

My wife arrived in the UK in May this year. I would like to ask during her 2.5 years visa period, do I have to continuously earn £18,600 per year during the whole period or is it just the 6 months prior to her applying for her FLR(M) visa?
No. You simply need to meet the requirements at the time of extension again. Note that more than 6 months evidence is required depending on your employment and you should read Appendix 1.7 to plan accordingly.
Another question I would like to ask, if my wife falls pregnant or we have a child during this visa period and our child is born in the UK, will that have any impact on the financial requirement?
No.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

sushi_88
Newly Registered

Post by sushi_88 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:46 pm

Thank you for your help, it is much appreciated.