ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with ILR on FLR(fp)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

melika
inactive
Pakistan

FLR(fp) Wifes extension

Post by melika » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:28 pm

Hi

i am new to this forum. I am applying for wifes extension.

I am on FLR(fp) visa and I applied for my wifes entry clearance and she was granted spouse visa. Now I am applying for her extension.

I am filling the online form and it is asking me all sort of questions regarding my children with my ex partner who are british citizens and also evidence of their residence and my ex partners proof of address as well as my childrens. And also asking me to provide the court order which I was granted to see my children with my ex. Also letter from my ex partner of contact of my wife with my ex's children. Do I need to provide them or I can say no to these questions and only provide my british childrens birth certificates and say no to all of these documents?

I am very worried that all of these I cannot provide as I will not be able to get these documents from my ex partner.

Any one with suggestion?

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: FLR(fp) Wifes extension

Post by seagul » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:46 pm

melika wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:28 pm

I am on FLR(fp) visa and I applied for my wifes entry clearance and she was granted spouse visa. Now I am applying for her extension.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

How have you sponsored your wife for spouse visa when you are on flrfp.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

melika
inactive
Pakistan

Post by melika » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:49 pm

seagul wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:46 pm
melika wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:28 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock:

How have you sponsored your wife for spouse visa when you are on flrfp.
I applied for entry clearence for my wife as spouse and it was granted. Because rules said visas granted under appendix fm need to fulfil the same requirements as settled person.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:53 pm

Apply as a partner or spouse
To apply as a partner, you and your partner both need to be 18 or over.

Your partner must also either:

be a British citizen
have settled in the UK - for example, they have indefinite leave to remain, settled status or proof of permanent residence
have refugee status or humanitarian protection in the UK.
https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/partner-spouse
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

melika
inactive
Pakistan

Post by melika » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:57 pm

seagul wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:53 pm

Apply as a partner or spouse
To apply as a partner, you and your partner both need to be 18 or over.

Your partner must also either:

be a British citizen
have settled in the UK - for example, they have indefinite leave to remain, settled status or proof of permanent residence
have refugee status or humanitarian protection in the UK.
https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/partner-spouse
I know this. But there was a case work document I came accross and it had some information regarding this. But any way this is not the question. The question now is what I am asking at the moment. My daughter with my wife was also granted visa as my dependent. Which was Flr(fp). Now filling in the form I came accross the requirement as 18600 to sponsor my wife but all these other questions worry me.

treetops
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Help with ILR on FLR(fp)

Post by treetops » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:00 pm

Hi

I was granted leave to remain as parent in 2012 on 10 year parent route. I then applied for an extension and homeoffice changed the leave to 5 year route in 2015. My initial application was before rule change of july 2012 so I decided to apply for ILR after comleting 2.5 year under year route as it would make a total of 5 Years including leave under 10 years.

My ILR application was refused and I was granted another 2.5 year extension. Now my 5 years under 5 year route would be completed in July 2020 but I still have leave to remain untill 2021.

My question is should I apply ILR again in July 2020 under 5 year parent route? The decesion which I received was quite ambiguous which stated that my ILR is refused as I do not qualify but leave granted in in line with initial decesion in 2012? ANd there was no mention of 5 year route even though I asked for clarification by PAP and still they did not give any clarification on that and sent me the same letter again.

Can any one help me with that?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Help with ILR on FLR(fp)

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:53 pm

Have you registered a second username with an almost identical email address to ask questions, both posting from the same static IP address???

member/melika/

announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

treetops
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Help with ILR on FLR(fp)

Post by treetops » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:33 am

Yes I could not sign into that account