ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent request -Job creation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by marcnath » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:54 am

Before this gets any further, please refrain from discussions that refer to race/r_acial discrimination and brushing all immigration officers with a broad brush of your own perceptions.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by msx273 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:28 pm

Thank you Marcnath, We will adhere to it
marcnath wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:54 am
Before this gets any further, please refrain from discussions that refer to race/r_acial discrimination and brushing all immigration officers with a broad brush of your own perceptions.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:33 pm

Dear Mod and Experts,

I applied for Priority visa with 5 working days service but it took 4 months for high commission to give decision on my application, Do you think its a good idea to ask fo refund for priority service which I paid or its not a good idea ?

Please assist.

Regards
Abuhf

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:24 pm

abuhf wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:33 pm
Dear Mod and Experts,

I applied for Priority visa with 5 working days service but it took 4 months for high commission to give decision on my application, Do you think its a good idea to ask fo refund for priority service which I paid or its not a good idea ?

Please assist.

Regards
Abuhf
If you don't, you don't get.

However I don't think applying for a priority visa has any guaranteed times attached to it, so the chances of success are very very low
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:47 pm

Thank you Marcnath, so you suggest me not to conact them for refund right ?

I read the guidelines and I understood that for extension i should create two full time jobs lasted for 1 year

Can i combine as below

Employee 1 Marketing Manager - April 2021 to January 2022 , if he quits then the same job from new employee from April 2022 to October 2020 with accumulative hours of 1600 per year

Employee 2 Consultant ( two part time ) - January 2021 to April 2021 , if he /she quits then then same job form new employee july 2021 to April 2022 with accumulative hours of 1600 per year

will the above full fll one of the conditions for extension.

is it mandatory to spend all GBP 200K after transferring as director loan to business account ,

Can i open one business account as a parent account, transfer all GBP 200K to that parent accont and spend towards various business or do I need open an indivual account for each and every business I open ?

As a Director of Consulting - 50K GBP
As a Director of Electronic Shop- 50K GBP
As a Director of Ecommerce company Example - Ebay online sales business- 50K GBP
As a Director of Coffee shop- 50K GBP

Kindly assist

Regards,
Abuhf

marcnath wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:24 pm
abuhf wrote:
Dear Mod and Experts,

Please assist.

Regards
Abuhf

However I don't think applying for a priority visa has any guaranteed times attached to it, so the chances of success are very very low

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:01 pm

Dear Mods and Experts

I read the guidelines and I understood that for extension i should create two full time jobs lasted for 1 year

Can i combine as below

Employee 1 Marketing Manager - April 2021 to January 2022 , if he quits then the same job from new employee from April 2022 to October 2020 with accumulative hours of 1600 per year

Employee 2 Consultant ( two part time ) - January 2021 to April 2021 , if he /she quits then then same job form new employee july 2021 to April 2022 with accumulative hours of 1600 per year

is it mandatory to spend all GBP 200K after transferring as director loan to business account ,

Can i open one business account as a parent account, transfer all GBP 200K to that parent accont and spend towards various business or do I need open an indivual account for each and every business I open ?

As a Director of Ecommerce company Example - Ebay online sales business- 50K GBP

Kindly assist

Regards,
Abuhf

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:49 pm

abuhf wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:47 pm
Thank you Marcnath, so you suggest me not to conact them for refund right ?
I did not suggest any such thing. It is up to you do suggest.

The first line of my earlier response was meant to be "If you don't ask, you don't get". The word ask got missed.
abuhf wrote:

Can i combine as below

Assuming you meant October 2022 and the employee was FT throughtout I don't see a problem. The accumulative hours is irrelevant and has no meaning under the immigration rules.
abuhf wrote:

Yes
abuhf wrote:

No
abuhf wrote:

Can't see why not
abuhf wrote:

Kindly assist

Regards,
Abuhf

marcnath wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:24 pm
abuhf wrote:
Dear Mod and Experts,

Please assist.

Regards
Abuhf

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:26 pm

Hi Marcnath

Thank you so much

You mentioned below for my question, please enlighten

is it mandatory to spend all GBP 200K after transferring as director loan to business account ,[/quote]
No

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:58 pm

abuhf wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:26 pm
Hi Marcnath

Thank you so much

No
What is there to enlighten _

No means No

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:37 am

Hi Marcnath

The reason I asked to enlighten is you mentioned NO to below which had two questions in it

“will the above full fll one of the conditions for extension.

is it mandatory to spend all GBP 200K after transferring as director loan to business account “

quote=marcnath post_id=1851196 time=1574542718 user_id=76145]
abuhf wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:26 pm
Hi Marcnath

Thank you so much

No
What is there to enlighten _

No means No
[/quote]

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:38 am

abuhf wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:37 am
Hi Marcnath

The reason I asked to enlighten is you mentioned NO to below which had two questions in it

is it mandatory to spend all GBP 200K after transferring as director loan to business account “

The No was for the 2nd part.

The first part was answered for each job separately

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:07 am

Thank you so much Marcnath, I really appreciate it and thank you from bottom of my heart
marcnath wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:38 am
abuhf wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:37 am
Hi Marcnath

The No was for the 2nd part.

The first part was answered for each job separately

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:29 am

Dear Mods and Experts,

I'm planning to take family vaction out of country during Christmas and will return after 3 weeks, is it ok ?

My Son is enrolled at school here and when we come back he will be late by one week to start the school so he will be absent for 5 days, the first week after the school starts after Xmas and New Year break, is it ok or will IO at airport will ask about the holidays and school absence of Child, Do i need to inform school and get any letter ?

Kindly assist.

Regards,
Abuhf

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:06 pm

Your school will likely fine you or take you to court for unauthorised absence. Parents have been prosecuted for this.

You need permission from a schools to take children out during term time.

Note this is NOT an immigration matter.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:03 am

Dear Mods and Experts,

Sorry to repeat my question.

Kindly confirm if its correct for Tier 1 Entreprenuer Intitial visa " Is it mandatory to transfer GBP 200K from country of application to UK within 6 months and invest with in 6 months "

I was watching this video on youtube and at 9th miniute of the video the lady in video is insisting that the money needs to be invested with 6 months, kindly clarify - YouTube video link removed by moderaror

Please assist.

Regards,
Abuhf

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:10 am

1. I strongly suggest you read the forum rules about posting anything relating to names or details of solicitors.

2. I also strongly suggest you re-read this entire thread of advice given already and the tier 1 ent guidance/policy document.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:36 am

Hi Char,

Thank you so much for clarification, I just posted it to give the reference

I will refrain giving such references since it’s prohibited

Please enlighten me on my post regarding transfer of funds

Thanking you

Abuhf

CR001 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:10 am
1. I strongly suggest you read the forum rules about posting anything relating to names or details of solicitors.

2. I also strongly suggest you re-read this entire thread of advice given already and the tier 1 ent guidance/policy document.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:24 am

abuhf wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:03 am
Dear Mods and Experts,

Kindly confirm if its correct for Tier 1 Entreprenuer Intitial visa " Is it mandatory to transfer GBP 200K from country of application to UK within 6 months and invest with in 6 months "

I was watching this video on youtube and at 9th miniute of the video the lady in video is insisting that the money needs to be invested with 6 months, kindly clarify - YouTube video link removed by moderaror

Please assist.

Regards,
Abuhf
Don't follow random advice - read the guidance. Where in the guidance does it say it should be invested in 6 months ?

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:46 pm

Thank you so much Marcnath, its very clear

I really appreaciate your care

marcnath wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:24 am
abuhf wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:03 am
Dear Mods and Experts,

Please assist.

Regards,
Abuhf
Don't follow random advice - read the guidance. Where in the guidance does it say it should be invested in 6 months ?

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:34 am

Dear Mods and Experts,

I'm registered as director of my compan since 2018 and now i recent sent confirmation statement, but since I came to UK just less than 3 months ago is ther any changes I need to inform.

In the companies house registration the country of residence was my home country before and it still reflects the same, is it mandatory to change to country of residence to UK

Please assist.

Regards,
Abuhf

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:02 am

Dear Mods and Experts,

Please help me with below

I'm registered as director of my compan since 2018 and now i recent sent confirmation statement, but since I came to UK just less than 3 months ago is ther any changes I need to inform.

In the companies house registration the country of residence was my home country before and it still reflects the same, is it mandatory to change to country of residence to UK

Please assist.

Regards,
Abuhf

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:46 am

abuhf wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:02 am
Dear Mods and Experts,

Please assist.

Regards,
Abuhf
DO NOT KEEP REPEATING YOUR POST

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:40 pm

Thank you Marcnath, Please help me with below
marcnath wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:46 am
abuhf wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts,

Please assist.

Regards,
Abuhf
DO NOT KEEP REPEATING YOUR POST

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:35 pm

Please help with my below request Mods and Experts
abuhf wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts,

Please assist.

Regards,
Abuhf

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:27 am

abuhf wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts,

Please assist.

Regards,
Abuhf
No to both under the immigration rules, though I am not sure why you would not change the companies house record - it is such a simple thing