ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP letter Holder : which documents required for EC now

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pdhinoja
Newly Registered

HSMP letter Holder : which documents required for EC now

Post by pdhinoja » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:10 pm

Hi all,

I have got HSMP letter on 24th April,08. Currently fulfilling the requirement of fund maintenance. earlier I was under impression that, I only need closing balance per month. later I realize that, Each day I need to manage the funds. so my 1.5 (May and half of June) wasted. so now I am planning to apply in September,08 with the help of july, aug and sep month balance.

I have 3 dependents with me. members, please help me to resolve following queries.

1. as the VFS9 and appendixA form suggest that , if one has HSMP letter then , we need to skip section for Attributes and Eng lan. requirement. Now does it mean that I also do not need to provide documents related to it? anyway I am going to provide original HSMP letter with the application.
What other documents I will need to prepare for my application?

2. what dependents document required (wife,son(7months), daughter(7yrs)) ?

3. for fund maintenance, which documents i need to provide? if bank statement on bank letter head shows 3 months min balance requirements, then do I need to provide letter from bank also?

4. last one suggestion I am looking from senior members, is it good if right now i apply for me and my wife and once I will be in UK , I will apply from my children?

I have my brother(cousin) in London. and I will be staying with them. so will there sponsor documents help to make my application strong?

Regards,
Parimal Dhinoja

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:10 am

Make an effort to search the forum.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

pyke

Re: HSMP letter Holder : which documents required for EC now

Post by pyke » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:14 pm

pdhinoja wrote:

1. as the VFS9 and appendixA form suggest that , if one has HSMP letter then , we need to skip section for Attributes and Eng lan. requirement. Now does it mean that I also do not need to provide documents related to it? anyway I am going to provide original HSMP letter with the application.
What other documents I will need to prepare for my application?

Not sure if this helps but I was told by my local VAC that all the sections should be filled and all the original documents submitted before should be submitted again. It's a pain and I'm not too sure if it's truly necessary, but that's what they advised.

Why don't you check with your BHC or VAC for confirmation and let us know?

kiladik

HSMP

Post by kiladik » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:06 am

Personel details form should be filled completely but Appendix1 once Part one is completed we can directly go to Part 7 of the form skipping Part 2 to 6.

pyke

Re: HSMP

Post by pyke » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:13 pm

kiladik wrote:Personel details form should be filled completely but Appendix1 once Part one is completed we can directly go to Part 7 of the form skipping Part 2 to 6.
I agree! That's what I told the customer service officer I spoke to but he said that all parts should be filled. I'm wondering if they'll make me fill it on the spot if they deem it incomplete! Don't suppose you encountered any problems skipping parts 2 - 6?

custodian

Post by custodian » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:02 pm

I applied for my EC last week from New Zealand

http://ukinnewzealand.fco.gov.uk/en/vis ... smp-letter
Please ensure you have the following in your application package:

* A signed printout of the online application form
* Appendix 1 (as you already have the HSMP letter, you will only have to complete the maintenance part of this appendix)
* Original HSMP letter
* Evidence to show you meet the maintenance requirements. See http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply ... ralmigrant. Also note this information will help you to ensure you meet the maintenance requirements for yourself and your dependants.
Inshort, I have not even filled in the personal details as the instructions say "you will only have to complete the maintenance part of this appendix"

Note for you: Please adhere to the EC requirements of the country you apply from.
:D

pyke

Post by pyke » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:58 am

That sounds simple enough! Custodian, I don't suppose you submitted all the documents previously submitted for your HSMP application either? Or proof of accommodation arrangements?
custodian wrote:
Please adhere to the EC requirements of the country you apply from.
:D
There does seem to be a slight variation from country to country.

custodian

Post by custodian » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:57 pm

pyke wrote: Custodian, I don't suppose you submitted all the documents previously submitted for your HSMP application either? Or proof of accommodation arrangements?
Yes, you are correct. I have NOT submitted my accommodation, travel or any job-hunting proofs as they have not asked for it. I have also NOT submitted any documents (like payslips, IELTS, Degree, etc) that I submitted along with the initial HSMP application.
pyke wrote:
There does seem to be a slight variation from country to country.
Yes.

jack_p

Post by jack_p » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:38 pm

custodian wrote:Yes, you are correct. I have NOT submitted my accommodation, travel or any job-hunting proofs as they have not asked for it. I have also NOT submitted any documents (like payslips, IELTS, Degree, etc) that I submitted along with the initial HSMP application.

That isn't surprising. The HSMP statistics says the countries with the highest rejection rate and forged documents are the ones in Africa (esp. Nigeria) followed by India/Pak. Ones with the least are US & Australasia.