ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Failed asylum with a case pending over a year

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Linda7241
Newly Registered

Failed asylum with a case pending over a year

Post by Linda7241 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:43 pm

So l been in the country since 2008
I claimed on the port
My claim has been refused several times exhaustied all Avenues
My nationality is in-dispute in that ground they can’t send me to either of the two countries that they think lm from and non of the countries want to take responsibility . I don’t have a criminal record.
Last year l send a further submission and lm still waiting for a decision , it’s been over a year and l l l have tried to apply for work permit on the grounds that it’s been over a year waiting for a decision . The H/O sent a letter stating they can’t give me a time frame as to when they will reach a decision however my case is with the RCM ( refused case management) should l worry does it mean it’s already been refused

And in relationships to a right to work they state that they will notify me

What are my chances anyone been in the same situation
Thanks

Nirvair singh sandhu
India

Re: Failed asylum with a case pending over a year

Post by Nirvair singh sandhu » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:02 am

Hello, I’m also in same situation. Are you married or single?

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Post by Route to ILR » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:32 am

Linda7241 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:43 pm
So l been in the country since 2008
I claimed on the port
My claim has been refused several times exhaustied all Avenues
My nationality is in-dispute in that ground they can’t send me to either of the two countries that they think lm from and non of the countries want to take responsibility . I don’t have a criminal record.
Last year l send a further submission and lm still waiting for a decision , it’s been over a year and l l l have tried to apply for work permit on the grounds that it’s been over a year waiting for a decision . The H/O sent a letter stating they can’t give me a time frame as to when they will reach a decision however my case is with the RCM ( refused case management) should l worry does it mean it’s already been refused

And in relationships to a right to work they state that they will notify me

What are my chances anyone been in the same situation
Thanks
Your chances r very slim or non to get any visa. As u didn't tell them about your country of origin or nationality, what u expect them to treat u like????? They will make you suffer more.

Linda7241
Newly Registered

Post by Linda7241 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:14 am

The issue here is not mainly my nationality l told them and produced enough evidence to prove my nationality.
My question was of a right to work not my case mainly

Linda7241
Newly Registered

Post by Linda7241 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:20 am

by Nirvair singh sandhu

Not married, no kids
But in a relationship newly

If you don’t mind let’s inbox

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:22 am

Linda7241 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:20 am
by Nirvair singh sandhu

Not married, no kids
But in a relationship newly

If you don’t mind let’s inbox
You don't have access to the privilege of the PM function.

Everyone on the forum is a complete stranger and we have many scammers and spammers here.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Linda7241
Newly Registered

Post by Linda7241 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:06 pm

I’m back with good news l have been allowed to work but then now my right to work is limited to set jobs what other jobs that one can do . I have a degree already

Nirvair singh sandhu
India

Post by Nirvair singh sandhu » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:31 pm

When you did further submissions? Last year which month? I have also done further submission in October 2019 and I applied for work permission month ago and didn’t get any reply yet. So how long it took you for work permission after applying?

Linda7241
Newly Registered

Post by Linda7241 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:09 pm

I sent my further submission last year 8th November , 19th November this year l applied for a right to work and 13th of December l was granted but now it’s not really much on the listed jobs

Good luck to you keep me posted

bubbly2703

Post by bubbly2703 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:13 am

Right, I did my further submission on 26 Sept 2017, started signing at the police station but can't rember the dates then I changed address end of 2018 and since then was never asked to go sign. I wrote complaints emails beginning of this yer and the the other one in August, both complaints were responded exactly after a week. My last complaint response I was told that they will have made a decision by 20 December 2019. On 12 Nov 2019 my lawyer received a letter to show 3 forms of evidence within 10 working days if not they would just decide with the evidence they have. The new evidence they needed was then sent to them on the 20 Nov. Still waiting.......

Linda7241
Newly Registered

Post by Linda7241 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:23 am

That’s good ask your lawyer to apply for a right to work for you it’s better than nothing

jay287

Post by jay287 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:37 pm

Hi Linda.
How long did it take you to get right to work? I have pending asylum claim over a year now. Done with my main interview and biometrics last August no decision yet.

Linda7241 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:23 am
That’s good ask your lawyer to apply for a right to work for you it’s better than nothing

Linda7241
Newly Registered

Post by Linda7241 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:50 am

I was was waiting for a decision for 14 months then l applied for a right to work within 2 weeks l got a response just ask your lawyer to apply for you

jay287

Post by jay287 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:15 pm

Linda7241 wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:50 am
I was was waiting for a decision for 14 months then l applied for a right to work within 2 weeks l got a response just ask your lawyer to apply for you
[/quote

Thanks for your response. Did u fill up NI form?