ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 form queries - Referee

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ksl4u
Mood:
India

MN1 form queries - Referee

Post by ksl4u » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:54 pm

Hello Everyone,
I was filling in the MN1 form for my daughter to register her as British citizen. I came across the referee section and got struck at the second referee details.

I understand, you only need ONE professional referee, who can hold any nationality and the the other referee must be British and over 25.

As per the form
Give your second referee's details. This referee should be a person (of any nationality) who has professional standing. This can include a minister of religion, civil servant or a member of a professional body such as an accountant or solicitor (who is not representing you with this application).

Can I provide details of my family friend who is a Registered Nurse(on professional referee list) but has not in any manner known her in a professional capacity. I mean he has not treated her in any way.

ksl4u
Mood:
India

Re: MN1 form queries - Referee

Post by ksl4u » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:26 am

Hello Everyone,
Any updates on my previous query...please