ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

super priority service for SER (LR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

siva33
Newly Registered
India

super priority service for SER (LR)

Post by siva33 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:02 pm

Hi All,

Same as old repeated Question about super priority service for SER (LR), long residence for 10 years. I am Eligible from Dec 1st 2019. As I filled application I cannot see the super priority service, I saw the blog, as so many saying it was limited service now. But some of them getting the service. Could you please suggest what is best time to check for service availability in Visas and Immigration website.

Thanks,

emma11

Re: super priority service for SER (LR)

Post by emma11 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:51 am

I tried around 1am (last month) and got a slot.
I would advice random checks at different times of the day :)

All the best

siva33
Newly Registered
India

Post by siva33 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:13 am

Thanks for reply,

I am trying from last one week time: 11.30 pm to 8.00 am. I was refreshing for every 15 seconds by using auto refresh, but no luck. I heard that they cancel super priority service for long residence is this true or false statement. Could you please advise how you did? Any suggest will help full please.

Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:59 am

siva33 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:14 am
Thanks for reply,

I am trying from last one week time: 11.30 pm to 8.00 am. I was refreshing for every 15 seconds by using auto refresh, but no luck. I heard that they cancel super priority service for long residence is this true or false statement. Could you please advise how you did? Any suggest will help full please.

Thanks.
False. Don't believe everything you hear at the pub/bus stop/shop etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

siva33
Newly Registered
India

SET LR dependent visa

Post by siva33 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:29 pm

Hi All,

I am ready for 10 years long term ILR. I am trying to get super priority service from last 10 day, but I cannot get it. If I don’t get super priority service I will applying for standard service. But it take 6 six months.

1. How can I apply for my wife and daughter as my dependent?
2. As their visa also expired along with me.
3. I can apply dependent visa along with my application or not
4. Any option available please let me know.

Thanks for help and support.

zimba
Mood:

Re: SET LR dependent visa

Post by zimba » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:41 am

Most ILR applications are decided within 8 weeks
1. How can I apply for my wife and daughter as my dependent?
SET(LR) has no concept of dependant as you must apply on your own. Your PBS dependants must switch to FLR(M) as they cannot get ILR under PBS. Their 5 year ILR clock will reset to zero. FLR(M) has income and English language requirements
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice