ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got a not straightforward mail EEA family permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Faro123
inactive

Got a not straightforward mail EEA family permit

Post by Faro123 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:37 am

I have a question actually my brother applied for an eea permit for me more than two months ago,I got an email that my application ia being prepared for consideration after that email I received two not straightforward emails on the same month once on 12 and the second on 13 Jan, since then I didn’t hear anything from them more two weeks ago I contacted ukvi via email I asked for the status of my application I received their reply that my application is considered and awaiting a decision I provided all the information and they escalated my case after escalation they told me that I’ll get a reply within 15 workings days I waited for 15 days but I didn’t receive any response from them I replied again on their email And within a day they replied me that a response has been sent on the given email on March 5 but unfortunately I didn’t receive their response I replied them that I didn’t receive no response from the relevant department since then I heard nothing from them will someone experience here reply and advise me what to do plzz ? I read all the posts from 2019 no one has gotten any not straightforward email I’m worrying as why I recieved this email ? Is anyone else facing a delay since 2019? Plz I’d be very grateful if someone reply thank you so much

Faro123
inactive

Re: Got a not straightforward mail EEA family permit

Post by Faro123 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:33 am

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

This is the email that I got twice plz someone reply

NatCam
Georgia

Post by NatCam » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:49 pm

I think, it is a standard letter. At least it is not the first time I read this. Can you contact them again?

Dsithu
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Dsithu » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:18 am

Hello, I had received the same email yesterday
April 25th, 2019. Have u received any update?

My details are as follow
Non priority visa(wife)
Online application - jan 23, 2019
Biometric - feb 1, 2019
Submitted doc - feb 15, 2019
Documents returned - feb 22, 2019
ECO e-mail - March 8, 2019
Received not straightforward email -April 25, 2019

Adey

Post by Adey » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:57 pm

I received the same email for my son today, should I be worried, I have my FP since March.

rrso
Newly Registered
Wales

Post by rrso » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:28 pm

Hello, We have received the same twice,

Non priority visa Husband FP Applied from Portugal I am British he is Non - eu
Online application - 28/10/2019
Biometric - 07/11/2019
Submitted doc - 07/11/2019
Application received - 16/11/2019
Received 1st not straightforward email - 20/11/2019
Received 2nd not straightforward email - 05/12/2019

Anyone have an idea on how much longer it can take?

Im pregnant and kind of need to get back to the UK.