ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK sponsorship

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Atewogbola
Newly Registered
Nigeria

UK sponsorship

Post by Atewogbola » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:19 am

hi everyone I am in need of UK sponsor for my accommodation towards my enlistment in the British army for common wealth. Since I do not currently live in UK I was requested to provide a sponsor who can accommodates me for the interview period, I would like if anyone on here could help me out thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UK sponsorship

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:25 am

You cannot ask members of the forum to sponsor your accommodation. Members are not permitted to post any form of personal contact information on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Atewogbola
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Atewogbola » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:38 am

They could pm without posting any of their contacts on here

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:46 am

You don't have access to the PM privilege as a new user.

You need to arrange your own accommodation instead of asking a group of complete strangers, all going through their own immigration issues and stresses, to sponsor accommodation for you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.