ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Few questions about application!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ilovethebeatles

Re: Few questions about application!

Post by ilovethebeatles » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:59 pm

Hi aman,

Yes, it is littering the cigarette butt. I got caught at the scene by the officer and he said it was in his camera so I just accepted it because I did. The FPN says it is from the Council and I have paid already online. The officer also told me there would be no action if I pay in time, and pay less (£50) within 10 days. So, just to clarify you think I don't need to inform HO as I already submitted/taken biometric? This is my only FPN since I came to the UK.

Thank you!

aman90
Diamond Member

Re: Few questions about application!

Post by aman90 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:08 pm

ilovethebeatles wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:59 pm
Hi aman,

Yes, it is littering the cigarette butt. I got caught at the scene by the officer and he said it was in his camera so I just accepted it because I did. The FPN says it is from the Council and I have paid already online. The officer also told me there would be no action if I pay in time, and pay less (£50) within 10 days. So, just to clarify you think I don't need to inform HO as I already submitted/taken biometric? This is my only FPN since I came to the UK.

Thank you!
To clarify, no, please do not inform HO.