ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need to know about ilr application submission

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zeeshan81

tier 2 dependant to ILR REQUIRED DOCS

Post by zeeshan81 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:56 pm

I GOT MY ILR few months ago.my wife ilr is due in a week time ,I have filled the online application form but I need some guidance.

1-in mandatory documents it is not required to provide co habitation documents.do I need to provide or not.
2-do I need to provide bank statement my self or the applicant.
3-any other necessary documents. please guide me.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: tier 2 dependant to ILR REQUIRED DOCS

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:19 pm

zeeshan81 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:56 pm
I GOT MY ILR few months ago.my wife ilr is due in a week time ,I have filled the online application form but I need some guidance.

1-in mandatory documents it is not required to provide co habitation documents.do I need to provide or not.
2-do I need to provide bank statement my self or the applicant.
3-any other necessary documents. please guide me.
Did you get your ILR on 5 year Tier 2 route? I am assuming yes.
Is your wife currently on PBS dependent route? I am assuming yes.

1) Yes, follow the guidance as a first source of info, checklist is not totally accurate. You need 2 years of cohab docs.
2) Only if you want to include that as a cohab doc. Otherwise there is no income/maintenance requirement for PBS dependents.
3) Passports, ILR BRP, partner ILR BRP copy, LIUK, English Test. Follow the checklist and guidance both for doc list.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

zeeshan81

Post by zeeshan81 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:23 pm

where can I get the check list of documents. if I don't have co habitaition documents .what will happen

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:32 pm

zeeshan81 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:23 pm
where can I get the check list of documents. if I don't have co habitaition documents .what will happen
You will get the check list of documents at the end when you fill the online form.

or search the forum: there are numerous threads on the same topic.

You need to show you have had a subsisting relationship with your partner/spouse for the last 2 years. That is a mandatory requirement. You will need to show cohab docs. If you dont, HO will write to you to send. Highly unlikely that you will succeed without it.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by aman90 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:52 pm

zeeshan81 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:23 pm
3 different types of evidence spanning 2 years.
For example. GP, NHS, Council Tax, Utility bills, bank statement, credit card statements.

Don’t need to be in joint names but addressed to both and hence proves that you both indeed live together

zeeshan81

need to know about ilr application submission

Post by zeeshan81 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:29 pm

I want to get some information that my wife got visa on 14 jan 2015 and she came to uk on 31jan 2015.i just want to reconfirm that we have to calculate the 5 years from the date of 14 jan 15.we can submit the application from 28 days before of 14 jan 2019.Please confirm me.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: need to know about ilr application submission

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:34 pm

Topics merged!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: need to know about ilr application submission

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:35 pm

zeeshan81 wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:29 pm
I want to get some information that my wife got visa on 14 jan 2015 and she came to uk on 31jan 2015.i just want to reconfirm that we have to calculate the 5 years from the date of 14 jan 15.we can submit the application from 28 days before of 14 jan 2019.Please confirm me.
Correct, it counts from visa issue date.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.