ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR - JOB CREATION QUERY

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aman90
Diamond Member

Re: ILR - TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR - JOB CREATION QUERY

Post by aman90 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:33 pm

Don’t remove the employee who doesn’t qualify.
Anyways it’s ur call.

danu2311
India

Post by danu2311 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:14 pm

aman90 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:33 pm
Anyways it’s ur call.
Oh okay got it. Thankyou for your prompt replies.
Also, can i show the created jobs for any 12 months during my extension period with gaps or do they need to be 12 consecutive months. Could you please explain about this. Really in a bad situation now

danu2311
India

Post by danu2311 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:09 pm

danu2311 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:14 pm
aman90 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:33 pm
Anyways it’s ur call.
Oh okay got it. Thankyou for your prompt replies.
Also, can i show the created jobs for any 12 months during my extension period with gaps or do they need to be 12 consecutive months. Could you please explain about this. Really in a bad situation now
My extension grant is from march 2018 to march 2020.so I am looking to show job creation for the months of april to july in 2018 and then from may to dec in 2019 thus making a total of 12 months. Is it acceptable?

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:59 pm

That’s fine..doesn’t need to be consecutive

danu2311
India

Post by danu2311 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:04 pm

Thankyou.
Actually I have submitted my online application but becoz of the delay and problem in showing the job creation thinking to go for ilr based on the 10 year long stay basis for which I will be eligible from January. But how to vary or withdraw the current application in order to get a refund. I did not give my biometrics. Application involves two depandants too so its a large amount of visa fee which i cannot lose.
Kindly advice. Thanks in advance.

danu2311
India

Post by danu2311 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:59 pm

Hi wanted to update my current situation about which I had seeked help earlier. As I was not able to fulfil the job creation criteria for Ilr application Which i had already submitted along with my wife and child. Now I have varied that application to ilr based on 10 years stay on super priority service and awaiting for reply.
Now is there any other way for my wife and child(born in india) to apply for ilr rather than spouse visa for which she has to wait for 5 years to get ilr. She already completed 5 years as pbs depandant too.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:03 am

Now is there any other way for my wife and child(born in india) to apply for ilr rather than spouse visa for which she has to wait for 5 years to get ilr. She already completed 5 years as pbs depandant too.
No there is not if you have applied based on long residence.

They only have the option of switching to the spouse visa and meeting all the requirements, English and financial.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

danu2311
India

Post by danu2311 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:48 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:03 am
No there is not if you have applied based on long residence.

They only have the option of switching to the spouse visa and meeting all the requirements, English and financial.

Thanks for your reply. Happy to let u know that I got ilr granted today morning. Waiting for brp.
The only sad part is my family has to wait another 5 years for ilr which we would have easily got as a family if applied on tier 1.
So next step would be spouse visa and child visa for my wife and child for 2.5 years. Am i right? Or Is there any easy way to get ilr for my child who was born in india but has stayed in uk for 6 years now.
My younger child was born in uk and I will applying Mn1 form for her.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:58 pm

You should post the next step visa questions in the immigration for family sub forum as the questions are not relevant to your ilr topic and ilr sub forum.
So next step would be spouse visa and child visa for my wife and child for 2.5 years. Am i right?
Yea, if child was born abroad.
Or Is there any easy way to get ilr for my child who was born in india but has stayed in uk for 6 years now.
No there is not. Child born abroad will only qualify for ilr when your spouse does.
Fine and ask these questions in the British citizenship sub forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

danu2311
India

Post by danu2311 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:41 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:58 pm
You should post the next step visa questions in the immigration for family sub forum as the questions are not relevant to your ilr topic and ilr sub forum.
So next step would be spouse visa and child visa for my wife and child for 2.5 years. Am i right?
Yea, if child was born abroad.
Or Is there any easy way to get ilr for my child who was born in india but has stayed in uk for 6 years now.
No there is not. Child born abroad will only qualify for ilr when your spouse does.
Fine and ask these questions in the British citizenship sub forum.
Thanks a lot!! Ya sure wil find the right sub forums before posting next time.