ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application been suspend

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Kmoney1

Pending court trial while expecting outcome

Post by Kmoney1 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:38 am

Hi I made an application for settled status after 2month I got allegations case will that affect my ongoing application.

Magus1984
Mood:
Argentina

Re: Pending court trial while expecting outcome

Post by Magus1984 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:37 pm

It looks like it did affect. Miguel18 got his COA a week after you on 27-Oct and he just got his settled status confirmed by e-mail.

Kmoney1

Re: Pending court trial while expecting outcome

Post by Kmoney1 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:59 pm

Will these be passed to home office

Kmoney1

Application been suspend

Post by Kmoney1 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:47 am

Hi my settled status application is now on hold due to current allegation laid on me recently after 2month of my application..
So I got update that they will suspend until the trial settled in court that if in favour of me I should called them back with a proof that am not convicted so that they can continue with my file..
Any suggestion that if was cleared my application will will be cleared immediately since is Been long on waiting.