ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proofs & documents for sole responsibility

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Fariha
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Proofs & documents for sole responsibility

Post by Fariha » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:33 pm

Hello everyone. I'm from Bangladesh. My mom will be applying for child settlement visa and she needs to proof sole responsibility. We have court orders and custody, certified letters from school, city mayor, family member and consent letter from father. What other proofs should we include in our application? I know this visa has the most rejection so I need every suggestion that would be helpful to proof sole responsibility. Please tell me what other documents we can submit! :cry:

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Proofs & documents for sole responsibility

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:34 pm

How old are you?

Where is your father?

Does your father have joint custody of you?

If you need his consent, the your mum likely does not have sole responsibility.

immigration-for-family-members/sole-res ... 13087.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Fariha
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Fariha » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:41 pm

I'm 15 years old. My father lives in another city. They are living separated since the last 7 years and divorced since 2 years. It's not a joint custody. My mother got my custody from court. And she is fully taking our responsibilities.
I saw here in some of the cases that they were talking about father's consent letter. So I thought I'll need one.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:00 am

Fariha wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:41 pm
I'm 15 years old. My father lives in another city. They are living separated since the last 7 years and divorced since 2 years. It's not a joint custody. My mother got my custody from court. And she is fully taking our responsibilities.
I saw here in some of the cases that they were talking about father's consent letter. So I thought I'll need one.
If there's divorce documents and court documents stating she has full/sole custody then no reason to talk about father's consent.

Fariha
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Fariha » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:32 am

Okay I got that. But can anyone please suggest me what other proofs and documents should we collect to proof sole responsibility! Anything like bills, receipts etc. I need some more documents but I'm unable to think what can I collect more! Please help! 😔