ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsor's previous partner query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

blackji
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Declaration of sources of the cash savings

Post by blackji » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:24 pm

Hi all

Would anyone be able to provide me a template for Declaration of sources of the cash savings ( VISA : Apply to UK as a partner)

blackji
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Sponsor's previous partner query

Post by blackji » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:35 pm

History:

Sponsor : British : Wife
Applicant : Home country : Husband
Marriage registered in Home country
Result : Visa Granted, ILR and British Citizen in 2014

Current:

Sponsor : British : Husband
Applicant : Home country : Wife
Marriage : 2 months ago : Arranged marriage

The members of both family are not aware of the past marriage as it is sensitive etc . Applicant is applying in home country for Spouse entry visa.

Concern:

If i add the previous relationship details, applicant has to submit the Divorce certificate and details/ In this case the marriage will be over.

If I miss the previous relationship, will the application will be rejected.

Any suggestions. ( i understand people will say that marriage can't start with a lie etc but this is an arranged marriage ( not forced) so both of us had little choice ).

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Sponsor's previous partner query

Post by seagul » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:05 am

Divorce certificate along with the marriage certificate showing the divorced status will have to supply along with other necessary documents. Also the divorce certificate must be dated before the marriage certificate means the person was free to marry.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Declaration of sources of the cash savings

Post by seagul » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:06 am

blackji wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:24 pm
Hi all

Would anyone be able to provide me a template for Declaration of sources of the cash savings ( VISA : Apply to UK as a partner)
There is no fixed template for it
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

blackji
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by blackji » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:15 am

Thanks seagul. The divorce was in 2014. So 5 years gap. But disclosing that in application might end up in another divorce

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:19 am

blackji wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:15 am
Thanks seagul. The divorce was in 2014. So 5 years gap. But disclosing that in application might end up in another divorce
UKVI will have it in their record and by not disclosing it will lead to deception where all future applications will be refused straightaway.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:37 am

blackji wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:15 am
How will. it result in another divorce? You have kept this away from both families already and doubt if either has members in the HO.
Cardinal principle when dealing with HO is to be above board.

blackji
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by blackji » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:54 pm

No i don't think anyone have members in HO but disclosing the details will be known by the wife during submission. Then it will all start and end up in divorce. Hence the worry.

Cardinal principle sentence - I don't understand the meaning . Sorry.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:05 pm

blackji wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:54 pm
No i don't think anyone have members in HO but disclosing the details will be known by the wife during submission. Then it will all start and end up in divorce. Hence the worry.

Then better to not submit the application and change your plan. But one day it will be known to everyone.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:08 am

blackji wrote:

Cardinal principle refers to being truthful when dealing with HO and it appears you also need it even with the wife.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:28 am

blackji wrote:

There is absolutely no way at all that you can avoid detailing your previous marriage in the form and the mandatory requirement to submit the Divorce Decree Absolute with your new wife's application to prove you were free to marry. This is even more relevant as you have come through the same immigration process being sponsored by a British Spouse so HO will have every single detail of you on their system and if you do not submit the divorce decree or you lie about being married previously in the form, the application will be refused and your new wife could face a 10 year ban on entering the UK for deception.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

blackji
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by blackji » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:30 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:06 am
blackji wrote:
Hi all

Any format/template wold be helpful

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:24 pm

blackji wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:30 pm
seagul wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:06 am
blackji wrote:
Hi all

Any format/template wold be helpful
You still want to apply even after knowing the risk?

blackji
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by blackji » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:53 pm

yes please

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:15 pm

I believe the import of the question is if you still want to apply while deliberately withholding details of your previous marriage.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

blackji
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by blackji » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:56 pm

I will disclose it before the application. I don't have any other choice. I know everyone is cynical about this and ofcourse talk about reprecaution etc .

But unfortunately circumstances are completely unexplainable.

Anyway I would appreciate responses.