ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting family

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nehayaabuhajar
Newly Registered
Palestine

Spouse visa application

Post by Nehayaabuhajar » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:26 pm

Hello,
My post regarding the spouse visa, i am aims to apply to my wife for spouse visa. We have married since 2011 in Palestine then we moved to Egypt Cairo since then and we have two kids, both kids are British citizens. I am full time job permanent with 19k since 2018 so i have reached one year in same work. I am living in shared accommodation for now and i went to real estate properties and asked them to find me a 2 bed flat but i will signing the contract upon Clearance entry approval, real estate have issue a letter stating that they willing to letting me a flat suit my situation including my wife name and full details and two kids details. Can any one who have experience on regarding the accommodations letting advance letter as property compay says this is document is legal and they issue to people who applying the same visa.
Documents Checklist i have prepared:
-Photo of wife valid passport
- Marriage certificate in Arabic and translated to English.
- Kids passport and birth certificates
- Me the sponsor ( Husband ) passport
- Bank statements for the 11 months
- Job contract
- Letter from HR stating the position title and salary.
- Photos and video
- Pervious passport showing stamps
- English certificate
- Proof of my British citizen .
- Sponsor Cover letter.
- Flight ticket of my visited them in Egypt
Please can any explain shall we submit all these document scanned online or in person!?

I do appreciate if any one could help me on this.

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa application

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:39 pm

You need to submit payslips to match the bank statements.

HO do NOT accept videos, don't even bother submitted it as it will be ignored.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Nehayaabuhajar
Newly Registered
Palestine

Post by Nehayaabuhajar » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:06 pm

Sorry i missed typing about the pay slips. Yes for sure all the payslips and copy of my Tax page shwoing the income money as show every single pound match in bank and payslip.

Nehayaabuhajar
Newly Registered
Palestine

Post by Nehayaabuhajar » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:24 pm

If anyone can help me, i have fill out online application but i read that there is more application need to fill ? I hope someone can assist

SammyAb
Newly Registered

Post by SammyAb » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:29 pm

I would say VAF4A appendix 2
Although they keep saying its not needed
But better be safe then sorry
some people said the HO asked for it

We applied the end of November and we did print this form and fill it
The vfs people told us its old but I insisted

Good luck

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -08-18.pdf

Nehayaabuhajar
Newly Registered
Palestine

spouse visa accommodation advice!

Post by Nehayaabuhajar » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:43 pm

Hello Everyone,
I have posted before in regards the spouse visa application requirement. If anyone here have good advice in respect the accommodation, I am the sponsor to my wife she is now outside the UK and this is the first application we aim to submit soon. I am living in shared accommodation and as family I have to get a flat or house for them! because of the cost of renting while waiting the outcome from the HO really state properties issued to me a letter I don't really know if this can fulfil the requirement. Please see the letter and advice me please.

Dear Mr.
Thank you for your interesting in renting the property from us. We would like to confirm that we have serveral properties( 1,2 and 3 bedroom) available on rent in Leicester in Highfield, Evington & Belgrave areas.

As per your requirement we can make available a 2 bedroom accommodation any time on rent for you Mr……. living in ……. Leicester LE and for your wife NAME …… and for your daughter Name ……. and your son NAME……. when they arrive in the UK from Egypt.

We confirm you that we can let you a 2 bedroom house in Leicester area between £500-550
Per month month any time as and when you need it.

We further conform that a 2 Bed accommodation is suitable for you and it will not become overcrowded within the definition of section 325,326 ( overcrowding) of the Housing Act 1985 and section 604 ( as amended- fitness for human Habitation) of the hosuing Act and in accordance with DETR circular 17/96.

If you require any further assistance regarding the housing needs please do get in touch with our office and we will be pleased to assist you.

Your truly

Manager
xxxxxxxx

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: spouse visa accommodation advice!

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:48 pm

Topics merged!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:55 pm

Nehayaabuhajar wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:43 pm
Hello Everyone,
I have posted before in regards the spouse visa application requirement. If anyone here have good advice in respect the accommodation, I am the sponsor to my wife she is now outside the UK and this is the first application we aim to submit soon. I am living in shared accommodation and as family I have to get a flat or house for them! because of the cost of renting while waiting the outcome from the HO really state properties issued to me a letter I don't really know if this can fulfil the requirement. Please see the letter and advice me please.

Dear Mr.
Thank you for your interesting in renting the property from us. We would like to confirm that we have serveral properties( 1,2 and 3 bedroom) available on rent in Leicester in Highfield, Evington & Belgrave areas.

As per your requirement we can make available a 2 bedroom accommodation any time on rent for you Mr……. living in ……. Leicester LE and for your wife NAME …… and for your daughter Name ……. and your son NAME……. when they arrive in the UK from Egypt.

We confirm you that we can let you a 2 bedroom house in Leicester area between £500-550
Per month month any time as and when you need it.

We further conform that a 2 Bed accommodation is suitable for you and it will not become overcrowded within the definition of section 325,326 ( overcrowding) of the Housing Act 1985 and section 604 ( as amended- fitness for human Habitation) of the hosuing Act and in accordance with DETR circular 17/96.

If you require any further assistance regarding the housing needs please do get in touch with our office and we will be pleased to assist you.

Your truly

Manager
xxxxxxxx
I am afraid but this letter can't meet the accomodation requirement. You can still meet the accomodation requirement while living in that shared property if you have at least one double room for your exclusive use and other tenants & landlord will allow you for property inspection.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Nehayaabuhajar
Newly Registered
Palestine

Post by Nehayaabuhajar » Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:10 pm

Unfortunately the flat i am living from 1 bedroom
And my small family from me and my wife and 2 kids

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:20 pm

Nehayaabuhajar wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:10 pm
Unfortunately the flat i am living from 1 bedroom
And my small family from me and my wife and 2 kids
Then you have to find accomodation somewhere else which should be sufficient for your family without causing any overcrowding. A lot of people try to save the rent while awaiting the application outcome by forgetting the fact that if the accomodation requirement isn't met then this costly application will be refused incurring more expense & stress.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Nehayaabuhajar
Newly Registered
Palestine

Post by Nehayaabuhajar » Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:46 pm

True. I think rent is the best solution instead losing the applications fees. Thank you for advice and help appreciate

Nehayaabuhajar
Newly Registered
Palestine

Chat log

Post by Nehayaabuhajar » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:48 pm

Hello everyone,
My question is about chat log , i just download the chat history from facebook messenger and it more that 200 pages What should i do in this when i am applying to my wife?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:49 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:48 pm
Topics merged!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Chat log

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:37 am

Nehayaabuhajar wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:48 pm
Hello everyone,
My question is about chat log , i just download the chat history from facebook messenger and it more that 200 pages What should i do in this when i am applying to my wife?

Thanks
From the chat log
1. You can select a couple of pages per week and send
2. You may decide and send all to them so far it does not exceed the upload limit for the website of the HO application partner in your spouse country.

Nehayaabuhajar
Newly Registered
Palestine

Post by Nehayaabuhajar » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:30 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:37 am
Nehayaabuhajar wrote:
Hello everyone,

Thanks
From the chat log
2. You may decide and send all to them so far it does not exceed the upload limit for the website of the HO application partner in your spouse country.
Thank you AmazonianX for your advice , I have now make a 165 screenshot from the facebook messenger ( as much as cover 1 year )and I have request a calling card apps to provide me the call history.

I am wondering if there is any landlord letter template ? I just spoke to the landlord and he said no problem to sign this letter , so I do not really know what write or format!!

Regarding for all the evidences should i create 1 PDF file for screenshots or just upload them one by one?

Thank you

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:47 pm

Nehayaabuhajar wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:30 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
Nehayaabuhajar wrote:
Hello everyone,

Thanks
From the chat log
Thank you AmazonianX for your advice , I have now make a 165 screenshot from the facebook messenger ( as much as cover 1 year )and I have request a calling card apps to provide me the call history.

I am wondering if there is any landlord letter template ? I just spoke to the landlord and he said no problem to sign this letter , so I do not really know what write or format!!

Regarding for all the evidences should i create 1 PDF file for screenshots or just upload them one by one?

Thank you
There is no standard template. If you do not mind i can provide you with what i have used on several occasions and that worked.
For the evidence, you can use some online app to merge them, just make sure where possible that 1. you arrange them well as per dates 2. they do not exceed the allowed size of the website you will upload it to.

Nehayaabuhajar
Newly Registered
Palestine

Post by Nehayaabuhajar » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:55 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:47 pm
Nehayaabuhajar wrote:
AmazonianX wrote:
Nehayaabuhajar wrote:
Hello everyone,

Thanks
From the chat log

Thank you
There is no standard template. If you do not mind i can provide you with what i have used on several occasions and that worked.
For the evidence, you can use some online app to merge them, just make sure where possible that 1. you arrange them well as per dates 2. they do not exceed the allowed size of the website you will upload it to.
Thank you very much your kind reply , yes please provide me that. I think pdf is the best app for arrange the screenshot!!

For the photos with my wife and kids should all the photos mention the date of it or just uploading them?
Is photo collage app accept by HO as this would save a lot of size , each one of collage photo contain 3 different pictures !

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:21 pm

Dear Sir,

Subject :No Objection Certificate for MR. XXXXXXXX (your name) of XXXXXXXX (your address and post code)

I write as the land lord of Mr. (your name) who resides at my property at (your address). He is the named tenant on the tenancy agreement and i have no objection for his wife (and child/children if any) to stay when granted entry clearance into UK.
The property is a 3 bedroom house with 2 toilet and bathroom, lounge, Spam,laundry. There is plenty of room for him and his family unit and the property will not become overcrowded by their occupancy in compliance with the Housing Act.
Mr. XXXX is to provide me sufficient details on the arrival of his wife (and child/children) so that i can carry out my legal obligation of right to rent checks.

If you require further information, do reach out to me as per my contact details as contained in this letter.

Regards,

Name of landlord.
Telephone number and or e-mail address of landlord.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:23 pm

Nehayaabuhajar wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:55 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:47 pm
Nehayaabuhajar wrote:
AmazonianX wrote:

From the chat log

Thank you
Thank you very much your kind reply , yes please provide me that. I think pdf is the best app for arrange the screenshot!!

For the photos with my wife and kids should all the photos mention the date of it or just uploading them?
Is photo collage app accept by HO as this would save a lot of size , each one of collage photo contain 3 different pictures
!
Will be good if the photos shows date and you can write a short note stating who and who is in the picture and where it was taken.

Nehayaabuhajar
Newly Registered
Palestine

Post by Nehayaabuhajar » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:29 pm

Will be good if the photos shows date and you can write a short note stating who and who is in the picture and where it was taken.
[/quote]

Thank you for the landlord letter very useful. for the photos all were taken by mobile and I have made them on photo collage software. will add some notes on them.

Once again thank you for your help and wish you a very happy new year :D if there anything at some point I need help willl write it here :)

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:38 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:21 pm
Dear Sir,

Subject :No Objection Certificate for MR. XXXXXXXX (your name) of XXXXXXXX (your address and post code)

I write as the land lord of Mr. (your name) who resides at my property at (your address). He is the named tenant on the tenancy agreement and i have no objection for his wife (and child/children if any) to stay when granted entry clearance into UK.
The property is a 3 bedroom house with 2 toilet and bathroom, lounge, Spam,laundry. There is plenty of room for him and his family unit and the property will not become overcrowded by their occupancy in compliance with the Housing Act.
Mr. XXXX is to provide me sufficient details on the arrival of his wife (and child/children) so that i can carry out my legal obligation of right to rent checks.

If you require further information, do reach out to me as per my contact details as contained in this letter.

Regards,

Name of landlord.
Also add a sentence that your rent is up-to-date with no arrears.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:56 pm

seagul wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:38 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
Dear Sir,

Regards,

Name of landlord.
Thanks on that,for the last NOC letter the property manager had inspected the house few weeks prior and actually included that property is in good order and no out standing rent owed.

Nehayaabuhajar
Newly Registered
Palestine

Post by Nehayaabuhajar » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:41 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:56 pm
seagul wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:38 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
Dear Sir,

Regards,

Name of landlord.
Thanks on that,for the last NOC letter the property manager had inspected the house few weeks prior and actually included that property is in good order and no out standing rent owed.
Thank you for that i did added this to the letter and landlord is happy to sign .

Just want to ask about the my family support as they are now in Egypt and i do every month deposit money to mu second bank account and i gave the card to my wife she withdrew the money from there. Should i attached statements for the account showing the transactions from Egypt ?

Nehayaabuhajar
Newly Registered
Palestine

Post by Nehayaabuhajar » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:54 pm

Any advice !

Thank you

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:14 pm

Nehayaabuhajar wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:41 pm
Just want to ask about the my family support as they are now in Egypt and i do every month deposit money to mu second bank account and i gave the card to my wife she withdrew the money from there. Should i attached statements for the account showing the transactions from Egypt ?
If it is not joint named then it would be disregarded unless these funds are sufficient and you are using them to meet the financial requirement through cash savings.