ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa refused - related to Director

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Spouse visa refused - related to Director

Post by seagul » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:44 pm

Requirements for director/employee are same under your circumstances. Better to read again appendix fm 1.7 financial requirement guidance.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Akkk123
Newly Registered

Post by Akkk123 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:41 pm

If you have had a phone interview in last visa application, what is the chance that they will call again if I reapply and nothing has changed.
Also I did piroity service last time and it took 30 days for an email. When you apply again would it take longer?
I just want to know people's experience when reaplying

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:11 pm

Akkk123 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:41 pm
If you have had a phone interview in last visa application, what is the chance that they will call again if I reapply and nothing has changed.
Also I did piroity service last time and it took 30 days for an email. When you apply again would it take longer?
I just want to know people's experience when reaplying
Each application is dealt on its own merit and if they will have any doubt then may call again.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.