ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

earnings required for flr(m)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

merauk
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

earnings required for flr(m)

Post by merauk » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:19 pm

Hello everyone

it seems like a silly question about the set m application about the category of earning required by the applicant or partner.

I am the husband and i earned from the following sources:

1, 10,000 from self employment
2, 8000 from salary from my own ltd company, i am the only director
3, 2000 are dividends received from my own ltd company

there is a question in application asks about the sources of earning i am claiming. Now should i select
employment and self employment and also non-employment(Dividends or other income from investments, stocks and shares, bonds or trust funds) ?

or just self employment and employment?

kind regards

merauk
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Re: earnings required for flr(m)

Post by merauk » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:01 pm

???

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:24 pm

Dividend income from a specified ltd company comes under Cat F or G rather than C. For clarity, Cat F and G is self employed/Director.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

merauk
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by merauk » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:15 pm

THANK YOU

JUST A QUICK ONE, DOES HOME OFFICE ACCEPT THE ONLINE COPY OF SA 302 FOR SELF EMPLOYED PERSON? AND ALSO DO THEY ACCEPT EVIDENCE OF REGISTERED AS SELF EMPLOYED ONLINE COPY OR THE HMRC LETTER IS REQUIRED?

I JUST CALLED THE HMRC THEY SAID HOME OFFICE DOES ACCEPT ONLINE COPY BUT FOR PIECE OF MIND WANT TO MAKE SURE IF THEY ACCEPT IT OR NOT.

merauk
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by merauk » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:20 pm

??

merauk
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by merauk » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:39 am

Hi every one

i have submitted the application of set m, at super priority service for ilr, but i need to make one change in the application submitted.

does any one know how to edit my submitted application?

regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:45 am

You cannot edit the form once it is submitted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

merauk
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by merauk » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:31 pm

thank you cr00.

i have made silly mistake in application by ticking self employment earning aswell, even though i do not want to claim earning on self employment basis, my basis is only salary and dividends from company.

should i now mention this error in cover letter? system asked me to provide all self employment documents too, should i include those documents??

plz advice me how to rectify this mistake

regards

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:36 pm

merauk wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:31 pm
thank you cr00.

i have made silly mistake in application by ticking self employment earning aswell, even though i do not want to claim earning on self employment basis, my basis is only salary and dividends from company.

should i now mention this error in cover letter? system asked me to provide all self employment documents too, should i include those documents??
The officer reviewing is going to expect to see that documentation if you indicated you were using that income to meet the financial requirement. If you have the documentation, that may be the easiest path forward.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:07 pm

merauk wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:31 pm

plz advice me how to rectify this mistake

regards
If you are earning sufficiently through paye job then don't combine any self employment earning/documents. You can rectify & clarify that mistake in covering letter.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:44 pm

Ignore what I said, you can't combine self-employment income with income as a director/employee of a specified limited company anyway (assuming this is the case and you weren't referring to salaried employment elsewhere) if the financial years are different.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

merauk
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by merauk » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:34 pm

thank you geong and others to help me on this

merauk
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by merauk » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:27 pm

"Dear Sir/Madam
I made a mistake while completing the application online by selecting self employment along with the salary and dividend income to claim the earning points, but I want to claim my earning points only on the basis of salary and dividends as a company director.
Therefore I have not attached self employment documents with the application. Though I am also self employed but want to claim earnings only of salary and dividends."

this is the cover letter i have typed which i will attach with my documents, please see if it is ok, as my english is not good.

will really appreciate the corrections.

regards

merauk
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by merauk » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:09 pm

hi is there any one check my wording please??

regards

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:17 pm

I think you need to set out exactly what you want to be considered in your cover letter, figures, specified evidence and category, rather than just saying you’ve made a mistake.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

merauk
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by merauk » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:04 pm

i want to thank every one, i got the ilr today with your help. i applied though super priorty and got email in 5 hrs time after i gave finger prints and attended the appointment

one last question, now can i apply for uk citizenship today? and is it through same forms on and service of supera?

thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:45 pm

merauk wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:04 pm
one last question, now can i apply for uk citizenship today? and is it through same forms on and service of supera?
Kindly post your citizenship questions in the British citizenship sub forum

british-citizenship/
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.