ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET LR granted

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

samaygrg

SET LR application documents required?

Post by samaygrg » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:33 pm

Hello all
Greetings

I am filling up the SET LR online form and I was thinking, as it is an individual application, wouldn't require much about spouse. But it asks for cohabitation documents {doesn't particularly say provide two though}. Please kindly give suggestions on my docs list below if I have missed any.

1.Consent signed
2. Current Passport
3. Old passport with UK visas, stamps' relevant pages only. Do I need to scan and send all pages, as I have many other countries' visa pages? UK related pages only,would it be okay??
4. BRP
5. Lifein the UK test
6. UK degree certif
6. Spouse BRP
7. Marriage Certificate
8.Child BRP
9. Child birth Cert
10. Council tax cohabitation proof {one only, do I need to provide two evidence? checklist doesn't say 2}
11. supporting e-tickets and travels

Have I missed any important and key? or it is ready to go!
Thank you all, appreciate your any inputs.

Samayanth

zimba
Mood:

Re: SET LR application documents required?

Post by zimba » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:54 pm

This has been repeated a lot of times here :!:
SET(LR) has no concept of dependant as you must qualify and apply on your own. There is no need to provide any evidence for your spouse/dependants at all. The online doc list is not accurate
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:02 pm

Zimba wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:54 pm
SET(LR) has no concept of dependant as you must qualify and apply on your own. There is no need to provide evidence on your spouse/dependents at all. The online doc list is not accurate
Thanks Zimba.
I beg my Apologies, that I happen to miss to read those posts. My understanding was the same but just was wondering for confirmations.
How about the old passport pages. Read here mixed posts. Do we need to send scan of each and every page of the passports or just the relevant with UK immigration?

Any inputs?
Appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:16 pm

You need to scan the bio page and every stamped page for the last 10 years, including the page with your initial date of entry.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:37 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:16 pm
You need to scan the bio page and every stamped page for the last 10 years, including the page with your initial date of entry.
Thank you CR001.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:08 am

samaygrg wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:02 pm
Zimba wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:54 pm
SET(LR) has no concept of dependant as you must qualify and apply on your own. There is no need to provide evidence on your spouse/dependents at all. The online doc list is not accurate
Thanks Zimba.
I beg my Apologies, that I happen to miss to read those posts. My understanding was the same but just was wondering for confirmations.
How about the old passport pages. Read here mixed posts. Do we need to send scan of each and every page of the passports or just the relevant with UK immigration?

Any inputs?
Appreciated.
I often emphasise these points because many read these messages and have the same questions. No need to apologise
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

samaygrg

SET LR granted

Post by samaygrg » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:05 pm

Hello all
Our set LR is granted today. Thank you all for all the positive vibes, advices and suggestions.
Applied 28 days prior and received it via superior priority service in the same day.

Thank you
You all have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year 2020.
🎊🎉🙏