ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ent -ILR Waiting almost a year

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rajrea
Mood:
India

Tier 1 Ent -ILR Waiting almost a year

Post by rajrea » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:21 am

Hi All,

I have applied for ILR under Tier 1 Entrepreneur (50k) as a Team in January 2019.

Till now no response I have escalated the issue through my MP but no response

In October 2019 - I have received a letter stating waiting checks from other government department

Its almost an year and no proper response and not sure how to proceed further to speed up things.

History :

Applied for T1 Ent in 2013 and rejected due to no telephone details in service contract provided and appeal allowed and won the appeal. Received T1 Ent intial visa in Jan 2014.

Applied for T1 Ent extension in Jan 2017 and received extension in April 2017.

No interviews.

Can Moderators or Seniors please suggest how to deal with it

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Ent -ILR Waiting almost a year

Post by bizman » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:36 pm

It’s frustrating to experience this, however I think the only option for now is to keep calling for escalation at two weeks intervals to push them to sort things out.
Bizman

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:42 pm

Also put a bit of pressure on your MP to help you.
Bizman

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:17 am

Thank you bizman for your suggestion.

I'm chasing my local MP from past 4 months but it's not working and I'm so confused

teddybear79

Post by teddybear79 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:52 am

When did you received complex letter ?

Also do you get Monthly under consideration emails ?

Also did you received acknowledgment letter of yes was it from permanent or temp immigration team

manu_1221
Pakistan

Post by manu_1221 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:30 am

rajrea wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:21 am
Hi All,

I have applied for ILR under Tier 1 Entrepreneur (50k) as a Team in January 2019.

Till now no response I have escalated the issue through my MP but no response

In October 2019 - I have received a letter stating waiting checks from other government department

Its almost an year and no proper response and not sure how to proceed further to speed up things.

History :

Applied for T1 Ent in 2013 and rejected due to no telephone details in service contract provided and appeal allowed and won the appeal. Received T1 Ent intial visa in Jan 2014.

Applied for T1 Ent extension in Jan 2017 and received extension in April 2017.

No interviews.

Can Moderators or Seniors please suggest how to deal with it
I'm in the same dilemma, I have sent them alots of emails and also requested my MP to pursue the decision. But every time getting the same response from UKVI that still checks are pending, not sure which checks are they and where/how they're not getting the response for those checks.

I suggest you to sent emails on Public Enquiries and Complaint email addresses of UKVi and ask for the proper response, I'm also preparing for the PAP but after Xmas.

Can you please confirm if you have a proper office or VO? also if you still have employees working? Thanks

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:55 pm

I think PAP is a good idea. Having waited for a year. It’s quite inhuman and frustrating to hold applicants for one year. Just too terrible.
Bizman

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:58 pm

teddybear79 wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:52 am
When did you received complex letter ?

Also do you get Monthly under consideration emails ?

Also did you received acknowledgment letter of yes was it from permanent or temp immigration team
Hi teddybear79,

I haven't received any complex letters

I'm not getting any consideration emails but my team member is getting them to his email.

I have received acknowledgement email from Permanent immigration team.

Do you have info based on the questions you've asked

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:09 pm

I'm in the same dilemma, I have sent them alots of emails and also requested my MP to pursue the decision. But every time getting the same response from UKVI that still checks are pending, not sure which checks are they and where/how they're not getting the response for those checks.

I suggest you to sent emails on Public Enquiries and Complaint email addresses of UKVi and ask for the proper response, I'm also preparing for the PAP but after Xmas.

Can you please confirm if you have a proper office or VO? also if you still have employees working? Thanks

Hi Manu,

Thanks for the response...

I do have my own office with one employee at the moment.

I have contacted my local MP and he is chasing them as well

Going for PAP will make the process quicker ?

manu_1221
Pakistan

Post by manu_1221 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:50 pm

rajrea wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:09 pm

Hi Manu,

Thanks for the response...

I do have my own office with one employee at the moment.

I have contacted my local MP and he is chasing them as well

Going for PAP will make the process quicker ?
I believe so, have already spoken to different barristers in this regards and they said UKVI has to reply to PAP with conclusive response not generic checks and all.

I believe MP won't make any difference and specially if he/she is opposing MP, either send emails to complaint/public enquiries email address or PAP if you're not satisfied with the service. They have wasted so much time and still we don't know where we are in regards to the permanent residency in UK.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:46 pm

What’s the email address for the public complaints
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:32 pm

It is unclear if PAP will make any difference also. My extension application was delayed for 16 months. I did send a PAP and got a generic response. However, I did not pursue it then and eventually was approved in the next couple of months.

Unfortunately, you can not really do anything much but only wait for your fate to be decided and hope for the best.

It seems like applicants (majority cases) who had an easy ride during extensions are having more checks at ILR stage and vice versa.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

manu_1221
Pakistan

Post by manu_1221 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:40 am

bizman wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:46 pm
What’s the email address for the public complaints
Public.Enquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk

manu_1221
Pakistan

Post by manu_1221 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:40 am

CULLINAN wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:32 pm
It is unclear if PAP will make any difference also. My extension application was delayed for 16 months. I did send a PAP and got a generic response. However, I did not pursue it then and eventually was approved in the next couple of months.

Unfortunately, you can not really do anything much but only wait for your fate to be decided and hope for the best.

It seems like applicants (majority cases) who had an easy ride during extensions are having more checks at ILR stage and vice versa.
Had to wait for approx 8.5 months at the time of Extension too, it wasn't an easy ride in my case :(

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:49 am

Thanks mate. Be strong. It will all end well.
Bizman

manu_1221
Pakistan

Post by manu_1221 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:51 am

bizman wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:49 am
Thanks mate. Be strong. It will all end well.
Thanks mate, I'm hopeful !!

manu_1221
Pakistan

Post by manu_1221 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:57 am

Hi rajrea

So did you get any update in regards to your application? I'm still waiting and its been 10 months now :(

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:57 pm

Can Gurus Please advise

My wife who was also qualified for ILR applied along with me. I have got UK born son who was now 4 years old I haven't applied anything for him as he was born in UK.

It has been More than 1 YEAR and no response from UKVI. In August 2019 after escalating issue via local MP I have received a letter saying that they are waiting checks to complete from other government agency which I predict its HMRC.

Apart from that no update - All my text returns ,PAYEE all are up to date.

I'm following my local MP but no response. I'm really helpless, tired and don't know what to do.

I do have Family back home and I do have concerns back home

Gurus like Zimba,can you please advise how to proceed in this situation

teddybear79

Post by teddybear79 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:16 pm

It’s really sad and inhuman for such a long wait.

I cannot imagine such a long wait , it will kill me mentally

Can you please confirm which tmt team you received email from

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:03 am

Your frustration is totally understandable however the advice remains the same. I am afraid you need to wait to hear back from UKVI.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

teddybear79

Post by teddybear79 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:17 am

zimba cant we do anything about inhuman behaviour of the HO ?? there must be something , 26 week inself is too much but 52 weeks and no reply is not acceptable.

Question is we are not asking HO to provide free or subsidised service we are paying more than the cost still we are treated this way ?

manu_1221
Pakistan

Post by manu_1221 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:03 pm

rajrea wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:57 pm
Can Gurus Please advise

My wife who was also qualified for ILR applied along with me. I have got UK born son who was now 4 years old I haven't applied anything for him as he was born in UK.

It has been More than 1 YEAR and no response from UKVI. In August 2019 after escalating issue via local MP I have received a letter saying that they are waiting checks to complete from other government agency which I predict its HMRC.

Apart from that no update - All my text returns ,PAYEE all are up to date.

I'm following my local MP but no response. I'm really helpless, tired and don't know what to do.

I do have Family back home and I do have concerns back home

Gurus like Zimba,can you please advise how to proceed in this situation
Hi rajrea, oh oh can't believed your decision is still pending. I'm in the same boat, they have sent a letter to local MP and said the same thing government checks :(
Try to keep chasing them, send emails, letters and twitter posts on UKVI handler. I can feel the pain of waiting for this long as I'm doing the same and now over 10 months. I will suggest you, as I'll do the same in 2 weeks PAP letter. Atleast they have to answer that letter with reasoning, best of luck to you and me !! Thanks

manu_1221
Pakistan

Post by manu_1221 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:03 pm

teddybear79 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:17 am
zimba cant we do anything about inhuman behaviour of the HO ?? there must be something , 26 week inself is too much but 52 weeks and no reply is not acceptable.

Question is we are not asking HO to provide free or subsidised service we are paying more than the cost still we are treated this way ?
Exactly, agreed with teddybear79 !!

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:22 pm

It’s really unfortunate that people can be made to go through frustration like this. You just have to keep calling them until they also become tired of your calls and answer you. It is quite frustrating to say the least.
Bizman

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:41 pm

Zimba wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:03 am
Your frustration is totally understandable however the advice remains the same. I am afraid you need to wait to hear back from UKVI.

Thank you Zimba for your reply