ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HELP PLEASE FOR CHILD CITIZENSHIP

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mkdr
India

Child citizenship application

Post by mkdr » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:30 pm

Hi everyone, my daughter is 3 years and 6 months old. I want to apply for her citizenship as I became Irish citizen. She was born in India.
She does not go to play school. We are planning to send her to school from next year. In citizenship application, there is a question about school details. What should I do with that? Thanks

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Child citizenship application

Post by max307 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:39 pm

mkdr wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:30 pm
Hi everyone, my daughter is 3 years and 6 months old. I want to apply for her citizenship as I became Irish citizen. She was born in India.
She does not go to play school. We are planning to send her to school from next year. In citizenship application, there is a question about school details. What should I do with that? Thanks
N/A maybe? If she doesn't go to school there is nothing you can come up with for that field.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

mkdr
India

Re: Child citizenship application

Post by mkdr » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:45 pm

Thanks.

mkdr
India

child citizenship forms

Post by mkdr » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:01 pm

Hi everyone, I am planning to apply for daughter who is 3 years and 6 months for Irish citizenship. She was born in India but been living in Ireland for last 3 years. I am an naturalised Irish citizen. I have following questions.

1) Which form should I use? My understanding is, it should be form 9
2) What documents do I need to use
3)Do they ask for bank statements, P60, household bills

Thanks

altalb
Albania

Re: child citizenship forms

Post by altalb » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:19 am

You should be using form 9. Download it and read the checklist part at the end of the form and that should answer the rest of your questions.

mkdr
India

URGENT HELP PLEASE FOR CHILD CITIZENSHIP

Post by mkdr » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:13 pm

Hi everyone, I want to apply for my daughter's naturalisation. She is 3 years, 6 months and born in Inida. I am naturalised Irish citizen. She has been living in Ireland for last 3 years.
Which form should I use for her. Form 9 or form 10?
Please help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: URGENT HELP PLEASE FOR CHILD CITIZENSHIP

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:50 pm

Topics merged!!

You already asked this in December and received a response!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mkdr
India

Re: URGENT HELP PLEASE FOR CHILD CITIZENSHIP

Post by mkdr » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:42 pm

Hi, thanks for pointing it out. I received a reply today from INIS that, I can use form 10 when I specifically asked about my situation through email. I asked couple of people and they told me to use form 9.
Thought, will ask here again to see if I get more clarity.