ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booked appoinment but

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Littlemoor
BANNED
Pakistan

Basic question.

Post by Littlemoor » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:12 am

I wanted to know, about going to France
I have settle status on Pakistaini passport. Wife French. Last year I had visa from March 2018 to 2019. I been to France 3 times within that period. After that I did not apply..

I want to know, is it still same way you apply via Tfl website I think??

And, also can I get 2 year or 5 year schiegian visa, I don't mind paying..

What is the best and quick process to go France.. I want to visit by Jan 27...

Happy New year..

And thank you all.

Roscoe1
Newly Registered

Re: Basic question.

Post by Roscoe1 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:41 am

The best and quickest way is to apply as soon as possible. 2 & 5 years visa are multiple entry visas, to be eligible, you will need to have previously held French Schengen visa and visited France and perhaps other Schengen member state a good few times. If you have done that in the past then you should be fine to apply for a multiple entry.

ibwe
Mood:
Bulgaria

Re: Basic question.

Post by ibwe » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:06 am

Littlemoor wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:12 am
I wanted to know, about going to France
I have settle status on Pakistaini passport. Wife French. Last year I had visa from March 2018 to 2019. I been to France 3 times within that period. After that I did not apply..

I want to know, is it still same way you apply via Tfl website I think??

And, also can I get 2 year or 5 year schiegian visa, I don't mind paying..

What is the best and quick process to go France.. I want to visit by Jan 27...

Happy New year..

And thank you all.
Hi, It depends on what purpose of your stay - a short visit (less than 90 days) or a long one that will result in getting a residence in France. Since you want a quickest way - then Schengen visa is the way. You should apply as soon as possible. It takes about 15 days max but in many cases it takes hardly a week. They may decide to give you a long term one or a short term but if you want a long term one, say 2 to 5 years, supplement your application with a cover letter specifically for longer visa term consideration.

You first must register on France visa web and once you have finished there depending on your location of application you might be be directed to use tlscontact or some other third party companies or visit the French consulate directly.

For a short visit you will need:
A: Basic
1)A travel document, issued less than 10 years ago, containing at least two blank pages, with a period of validity at least 3 months longer than the date on which you intend to leave the Schengen Area or, in the case of a long stay, at least three months longer than the expiry date of the visa requested.
2)CERFA form n°14076*01 or 14571*05, duly completed, dated and signed
3)France-Visas receipt.
2)ID photographs (2)
3) If you are not a national of your country of residence: proof that you are legally resident in that country (e.g. residence permit)

B: Purpose of travel/stay
1) Complete recent copy of the French marriage certificate or copy of the transcript of the marriage certificate in the consular civil registries
2) Proof of French nationality of the spouse

C: Travel health insurance
Travel health insurance certificate valid for all Shengen States.

This is a free visa. No payment at all.

Wishing you a good luck!

Littlemoor
BANNED
Pakistan

Re: Basic question... apllied

Post by Littlemoor » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:39 pm

I have booked my appoinment for short stay in France

I have had schiegian visa from. 12.03.18 to 12.03.19

, now my appoinment is booked for 17.01.2020..

Wanted to know how will be the process, whilst booking the appoinment they not ask me to bring any thing..

Just wanted some body experience, Whom is applying for second time...

Thanks..

Littlemoor
BANNED
Pakistan

Booked appoinment but

Post by Littlemoor » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:36 am

I booked appoinment for schiegian visa, for 17 Jan. 2020,

But my go concern is i do not have French blue family book, it's in France for admin process, to change my kids surname to mine...

I have marriage certificate, wife passport, kids passport, kids on my surname,,now..

I have 3 kids with French passport wife French. I am pakistani national with settle stattus

Will getting second schiegian visa be easy ?? I am concern with this brexit issue..

Thank you all...

ibwe
Mood:
Bulgaria

Re: Booked appoinment but

Post by ibwe » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:40 am

Hi!

I think the requirements are clear and they won't ask you for anything extra if you abide by what is required. Booking an appointment is just that and you need to be prepared with the documents as the official website depicts.

Should they ask anything more, you can give an explanation. Try to refrain to add documents that are not in the list of required documents, unless they specifically as you to.

So relax and go ahead with the application.