ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Approval - Transitional arrangements for HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bhavyaanil
Newly Registered

Approval - Transitional arrangements for HSMP

Post by bhavyaanil » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:22 am

Hi
This form is only for those people who have valid HSMP approval letter and applied for EC thru Transititiaonl arrangemnets for HSMP holders.

HI All,
I applied for EC on July 31st in BAngalore VFS. I shall outline few guidelines what is needed so that it can be helpful to u guys.

People in bangalore only...

*VFS- Online appintment it makes ur work easier. Importance is given to prior appointement guys.
ID:appointmentsouth@vfs-uk-in.com (For the format please visit VFS site)
*Next is security check at VFS-NO Laptops strictly.
*Fees-Its much easier to pay by cash in VFS. MAin aplicant 17000+100(surcharge)
*Immediately please ask in Enquiry counter for PBS form(very imp)..start filling it up adn straight head towards photocopy counter in the same floor. Caution:Since there is ony photocopy counter its gonna be packed.SO the moment u finish completing PBS form head towards photocopy encounter and get 2 copies of thesame.

****PLease keep All HSMP Documnets which u had sent for approval and EC documnets separately.
At the counter, they ask for the all the HSMP docs. If u have all the docs in one file, then it mite take a littel longer time to give only HSMP docsout of the lot. So please keep ALL submitted HSMP docs separte adn EC docs.

MAKE SURE THE SIGNATURE IN APPLICATION FORM MATHCHES THE PASSPORT SIGNATURE.
maintainence funds -

(formats - mail at bhavyaanil@gmail.com)

---
GIFT deed.
lacs is a huge amount to be transferred at the last moment while applying EC. Try to attach all the proof you can, and explain this situation in the covering letter of application.

You can do the following to avoid confusion:
1. One Notarized gift deed.
2. Attach letter stating info about the gift.
3. Photocopy of the cheque.
4. Attach your Friends's highlighted bank statement showing debit of cheque amount.
5. Highlight your bank statement showing the amount credited.

AFFIDAVIT
Date: dd/mm/yyyy

To:
The Visa Officer,
British High Commission
Chennai
Sub: Financial support for my xxxxx( relation ).
Dear Officer,

I Mr.XXX citizen of India, residing at (place) .My cousin Mr. XX is under HSMP and is migrating to UK. For his initial expenses while being in UK i am transferring 2, 00,000 INR to his bank account XXX from my savings salary account XXX . This amount is accumulated through savings from my employment. Proof of source of this savings is attached along with the affidavit .I don't expect anything in return for this amount and will take an oath for support of my cousin Mr. XXX, for her stay in UK. I do hereby declare as follows:

That I work as a Software Engineer at Client:XXX Chennai.
Phone: + 91 44 XXXX Extn. : XXXX
Mobile : +91 XXXXX
Mail: XXXX@XXX.com
Thanking you
Yours sincerely,
(XXXX)

Place: Chennai

Date : XXXX

==

List of document required for EC application.(Two photocopies of the all the docs MUST)
I've EC Covering letter+HSMP POINTS PRO FORMA+Sample Integra form / PBS FORM . Mail be at bhavyaanil@gmail.com for a copy.

EC Covering letter
Enclosures list for EC and HSMP.
HSMP POINTS PRO FORMA
Integra form / PBS FORM (AVAILABLE ONLY IN VFS)-Here they ask the bank account details.
Bank Name
Bank Address
Account No.
Branch Phone No.
Bank Offcial Name
Bank Official Phone
All thses datails are mandetory so be carefull to bring all this info. because this info. is not mentioned on Bank Statements also.
Duly filled VAF9+Appendix 1 visa application form + Copy of it.
Original HSMP approval Letter
All documents sent for HSMP
1 Passport size Photo (Photo Specification)
All Passports pages of the applicant.

Docs from current employer (Details are here)
Appointment letter/Offer letter + Copy.
Recent 6 month pay slips
Copy of Payslips (last 2 months).
Hike letters (if any) + Copy
Experience letter from your current employer - optional
Confirmation letter from your current employer - 0ptional
Applicant's visiting card - Optional
Copy of applicant's official ID Card - 0ptional

Education Documents:
Copy of final year marklists.
Copy of Degree certificate (Original Degree Certificate is with HSMP Docs)

Recent IT returns (saral)
Give the recently received ITR. If you can submit last 3 year's ITR (saral), it is better.
Original PF statement - 0ptional

Proof of Accomodation in UK
Copy of Passport all pages.
Additional Copy of Passport first and last pages.

Offer letter from UK - 0ptional
Last 6 months Original Bank statements.
Copy of Last 6 months Original Bank statements.
Proof of assets. (Details are given here) - 0ptional
Sponsor Letter/Affidavit (Required only if you don't have enough liquid assets with you) - 0ptional
Affidavit on name change (Required only if you have different names in different documents)
Details of your Job hunt in UK. (Your email communications between consulants in UK)
resume (optional)
Contach details of your HR
A fee equivalent to 200 pounds. (Rs. 17226)
Courier chanrges - rs 200.

(This amount includes the Application Fee + Integra Screening fee + Courier charges)

====
After this, they shall ask you to wait for BIOMETRIC ANALYSIS.
here they take finger prints.(shall app take 20 mins)

ALL the best!!!!
Any doubts please contact me at bhavyaanil@gmail.com
Last edited by bhavyaanil on Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

jack_p

Post by jack_p » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:34 pm

Hello,

Just one question. As per the Transitional Arrangement, 75 points is already claimed since we have a valid HSMP approval letter. Hence we are just left out with providing documents for Accomodation & Maintenance. In a nutshell, can I assume that the document required for Entry Clearance is thus:

-> All documents provided while applying HSMP letter
-> Accomodation Proof; Invite Letter, Mortgage statement etc.
-> Maintenance Proof; 12 mnth bank statement
-> Application Forms & Passport

This seems very straightforward & perfect, but can anyone validate this assumption?

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:51 pm

jack_p wrote:Hello,

Just one question. As per the Transitional Arrangement, 75 points is already claimed since we have a valid HSMP approval letter. Hence we are just left out with providing documents for Accomodation & Maintenance. In a nutshell, can I assume that the document required for Entry Clearance is thus:

-> All documents provided while applying HSMP letter
-> Accomodation Proof; Invite Letter, Mortgage statement etc.
-> Maintenance Proof; 12 mnth bank statement
-> Application Forms & Passport

This seems very straightforward & perfect, but can anyone validate this assumption?
Do not assume anything .... unless you do not care about a rejection! Thought the list seems inclusive, it'll be best to check with local BHC / VAC to get accurate and updated information for EC application and supporting documentation.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

jack_p

Post by jack_p » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:09 pm

I did check with them and the additional documents are:

-> Last 3 yrs IT return
-> Integra Form
-> HSMP Proforma
-> Print-out of e-mail communications with job consultants

Can anyone think of any other document s that will be required?

kiladik

Maintanance fund

Post by kiladik » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:50 am

Hi,

For people already with HSMP approval letter do we need to show 3 months bank statement for Maintanance fund or 12 months statement is required?

Regards
KK

kiladik

Covering Letter

Post by kiladik » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:24 am

Hi,

Can someone applying through transitional arrangements send the covering letter for EC application. Thanks.

Regards
KK

pradeep0507
Newly Registered

Got HSMP Approval-Query on EC Application!

Post by pradeep0507 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:53 pm

Hi,
I had applied for HSMP in March 2008. I got to know this week that my application is approved and the documents are on their way. Just wanted to check up few things regarding the EC process:
1. I had given the previous Earning proof from March 2007 - Feb 2008 for my HSMP Application. That included my payslips and Bank statement. Now while applying for EC, do I need to give the details for the same period or I'll have to give the details of last 12 months immediately before the EC application?
2. I started maintaining the Funds from June and will be able to apply for EC only in the First week of September. So if I need to give the income details of last 12 months immediately before the EC application, it would clearly show in my bank statement that the amount is there in my account only since last three months.
3. I have taken a personal loan for the maintenance fund. Will that create any issue. Because in the bank statement, the transaction remark mentions it specifically.

Please anyone who could answer these queries, it'll be great.

Regards,
Pradeep.

pyke

Re: Covering Letter

Post by pyke » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:16 am

kiladik wrote:Hi,

Can someone applying through transitional arrangements send the covering letter for EC application. Thanks.

Regards
KK
That would be most helpful! Checked the boards but couldn't find a sample....

niw2
Member of Standing

Post by niw2 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:19 am

Check the website of your local British High Commission or consulate for the details. The website for the New Zealand British High Commission, for instance, has a complete set of instructions for New Zealanders applying under the provisional rules. It is likely that the sites of your respective countries have such instructions too.

jack_p

Post by jack_p » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:27 pm

Moderators,

This is one of a kind post that allows users to discuss only on the Transitional Arrangement category. Can you please make this topic as Sticky?