ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation process

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

GMO
Mood:

Naturalisation process

Post by GMO » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:22 pm

Hello,

1) I am looking for a web link or website address from where I can start the naturalisation application process.

2) What documents is mandatory for naturalisation application ?

3) what is the process to submit the application?

Experts, it would be much appreciated if I get answered of the above queries as I’m planning to apply next year and slightly confused with the process and not understanding where to start.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

GMO
Mood:

Re: Naturalisation process

Post by GMO » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:39 pm

Can anyone please answer my queries or provide me an web link form where I can start the naturalisation process or get inform about that . 😊

Kind Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:11 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

GMO
Mood:

Post by GMO » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:36 am

xavieryves
Zimbabwe

Post by xavieryves » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:32 am

Can anyone please answer my queries or provide me an web link form where I can start the naturalisation process or get inform about that
In addition to the links provided above, also read the ones below, once you've done that and start your application you can then come back here and ask specific queries that are relevant to you and your circumstances whenever you get stuck. The online application will generate for you the individualised mandatory list.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... oklet.pdf
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... idance.pdf
british-citizenship/british-citizenship ... 05532.html

GMO
Mood:

Post by GMO » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:51 pm

Thank you both for the links.
I go through the links and I have two more queries please:

1. When I start my online application then do I have to submit the supporting docs online (scanned copy) or do I need to bring them to the biometric centre!

2. Two referees details I have to submit with the supporting docs with their signature or online!and if I am not wrong then referees can be on the same address..right ?

Please let me know.

Kind Regards

GMO
Mood:

Post by GMO » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:34 am

Anybody can answer the above 2 queries please.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:44 am

1. Upload before your biometrics. This is answered so many times every single day!!

2. Upload yes after they have physically signed the forms. The originals will not be taken at ukcvas. There is no restriction on referees being at the same address. They simply cannot be related to you through blood or marriage. They just both also have known you for 3 years!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

GMO
Mood:

Post by GMO » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:58 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:44 am
1. Upload before your biometrics. This is answered so many times every single day!!

2. Upload yes after they have physically signed the forms. The originals will not be taken at ukcvas. There is no restriction on referees being at the same address. They simply cannot be related to you through blood or marriage. They just both also have known you for 3 years!!

Thanks al it for the reply.

So I willl just upload the scanned copy of docs online ! No need to bring the original hard copies to biometric sentry to verify!!

tier21419
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by tier21419 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:13 pm

GMO wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:58 pm
CR001 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:44 am

Thanks al it for the reply.

So I willl just upload the scanned copy of docs online ! No need to bring the original hard copies to biometric sentry to verify!!
it is better to take originals/hard copies to UKVCAS center, you never know in case there is a problem in your upload and they suggest uploading it again. They will check your passport and will scan part of it (or whole passport) and may do the same with your brp.

GMO
Mood:

Post by GMO » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:14 pm

Thank you 😊