ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk visit visa refused

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Fazi01
Newly Registered
Pakistan

UK Visit visa for parents refused submitting PAP

Post by Fazi01 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:54 am

Hi all,

I have applied visit visa for my mom and dad. I am here on ILR and living with my wife and a younger brother. The detailed refusal is given below. Please help me in deciding whether should i go for fresh application or PAP.

 I am aware that you were previously refused entry clearance on 19/04/2016 under visa application number xxxx. I have considered your previous application in addition to the documents and information you have submitted in this, your current, application and in assessing your application in its entirety.
I am not satisfied that you have met the Immigration Rules on this occasion.

1. You have applied to enter the UK for 1 month and 19 days to visit family. I understand the importance of family visits. The onus is on you to qualify for entry clearance based on your own circumstances and your own intentions. You have said that daughter nd son in law will help you with this visit by paying £800 towards your maintenance and providing accommodation whilst you are in the United Kingdom and I am satisfied that they are in a position to do so based on documents provided. While I take that into account in assessing your proposed maintenance and accommodation in the UK, this is only one aspect of the visitor rules and this sponsorship does not satisfy me of your own intention to leave the UK on completion of your visit.

the ECO said the daughter and son in law is sponsoring but I am the son of applicants and its clearly mentioned in the sponsorship letter

 You state you are unemployed yet have regular income and savings. You have submitted a number of rental agreements and rent receipts. You have submitted a bank statement from bank xxxxc account ending *xxx with a closing balance of 2,221,343.58 PKR (£11,001.9) on the 5/12/2019. I note that there are regular deposits that appear to be from the rent, however I note two large deposits that I am unable to reconcile with the documents you have submitted. For example, (£3,962.26) PKR on the 04/12/2019 and 700,000 PKR (£3,466.98) on the 05/12/2019. This undermines the credibility of your application to the extent that I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit

the transaction ECO is refering. I have already submitted a rental agreement which is mentioning the exact amounts and exact form mean deposited by two different cheques. But i think he did not check the documents properly and said he did not find the doc to reconcile

 You are travelling with your wife, you lawyers letter states you have 2 sons in the UK and a son in the your home country, the documents you have submitted do not demonstrate you have any ties in your home country. I am not satisfied you have shown that, on the balance of probabilities, your ties to Pakistan are sufficient to provide you with an incentive to leave the UK at the end of your proposed visit.

Furthermore, I am not satisfied that you have accurately presented your circumstances or intentions in wishing to enter the United Kingdom.

 Given the above, on balance of probabilities, I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or will leave the UK after a for a visit visa is refused under limited period. Your application paragraph V4.2 (a) and (c) of the Immigration Rules

i have mentioned that we have property and a brother with his family living with my parents.

So should i go for PAP and what are the chances?

Also for the family ties can i submit a family tree doc with PAP showing the extended family like my uncles aunts and nana nani as they all living in same city near to our house for more thn decades?

Please help..@CR001

Thank you

Fazi01
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: UK Visit visa for parents refused submitting PAP

Post by Fazi01 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:10 am

Help please

Fazi01
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Uk visit visa refused

Post by Fazi01 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:35 am

Hello all

I have applied visit visa for my mom and dad. I am here on ILR and living with my wife and a younger brother. The detailed refusal is given below. Please help me in deciding whether should i go for fresh application or PAP.

 I am aware that you were previously refused entry clearance on 19/04/2016 under visa application number xxxx. I have considered your previous application in addition to the documents and information you have submitted in this, your current, application and in assessing your application in its entirety.

1. You have applied to enter the UK for 1 month and 19 days to visit family. I understand the importance of family visits. The onus is on you to qualify for entry clearance based on your own circumstances and your own intentions. You have said that daughter nd son in law will help you with this visit by paying £800 towards your maintenance and providing accommodation whilst you are in the United Kingdom and I am satisfied that they are in a position to do so based on documents provided. While I take that into account in assessing your proposed maintenance and accommodation in the UK, this is only one aspect of the visitor rules and this sponsorship does not satisfy me of your own intention to leave the UK on completion of your visit.

the ECO said the daughter and son in law is sponsoring but I am the son of applicants and its clearly mentioned in the sponsorship letter 

 You state you are unemployed yet have regular income and savings. You have submitted a number of rental agreements and rent receipts. You have submitted a bank statement from bank xxxxc account ending *xxx with a closing balance of 2,221,343.58 PKR (£11,001.9) on the 5/12/2019. I note that there are regular deposits that appear to be from the rent, however I note two large deposits that I am unable to reconcile with the documents you have submitted. For example, (£3,962.26) PKR on the 04/12/2019 and 700,000 PKR (£3,466.98) on the 05/12/2019. This undermines the credibility of your application to the extent that I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit

the transaction ECO is refering. I have already submitted a rental agreement which is mentioning the exact amounts and exact form mean deposited by two different cheques. But i think he did not check the documents properly and said he did not find the doc to reconcile 

 You are travelling with your wife, you lawyers letter states you have 2 sons in the UK and a son in the your home country, the documents you have submitted do not demonstrate you have any ties in your home country. I am not satisfied you have shown that, on the balance of probabilities, your ties to Pakistan are sufficient to provide you with an incentive to leave the UK at the end of your proposed visit. 

Furthermore, I am not satisfied that you have accurately presented your circumstances or intentions in wishing to enter the United Kingdom. 

 Given the above, on balance of probabilities, I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or will leave the UK after a for a visit visa is refused under limited period. Your application paragraph V4.2 (a) and (c) of the Immigration Rules

i have mentioned that we have property and a brother with his family living with my parents. 

Also for the family ties can i submit a family tree doc with PAP showing the extended family like my uncles aunts and nana nani as they all living in same city near to our house for more thn decades

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Uk visit visa refused

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:39 am

Not sure you can appeal a visitor visa refusal.
https://www.freemovement.org.uk/visit-v ... al-review/
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Post by Route to ILR » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:15 pm

Fazi01 wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:35 am
Hello all

Also for the family ties can i submit a family tree doc with PAP showing the extended family like my uncles aunts and nana nani as they all living in same city near to our house for more thn decades
Bro what the need of depositing £7500 in 2 days period?????? Even an ordinary person will not believe, that this money comes from rental agreement. And its badly undermined the credibility of the applicants.

JR is a lenghty and expensive process. U deposit the money on 4th and 5th and submitted the bank statement of same day????? Do u think u stand a good chance in court????

Fazi01
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Fazi01 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:08 pm

Route to ILR wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:15 pm
Fazi01 wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:35 am
Hello all

Bro what the need of depositing £7500 in 2 days period?????? Even an ordinary person will not believe, that this money comes from rental agreement. And its badly undermined the credibility of the applicants.

JR is a lenghty and expensive process. U deposit the money on 4th and 5th and submitted the bank statement of same day????? Do u think u stand a good chance in court????
Bro its not the rent from a residencial property. My father rented the factory (cotton factory_acres of land) and this is the rent of full year. And the ECO said he did not find any doc to reconcile the figure but in the representation (introduction letter) my solicitor said that the amount is from the factory lease and also attached the lease document but the ECO didn't find or look at the doc.

My point is that we have submitted the documents and also explained in the representation then how the ECO can not find the documents and read the representation.

Also in second paragraph ECO said that daughter and son in law is spo soring but I am the son the son in law, which also showing the negligence of ECO

What do you think should i go ahead for PAP or JR ?

Dali83

Post by Dali83 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:52 pm

Any sudden amount deposited into a bank account has to be backed by proof of origin/sources. In your case it there should be a contract of rental to confirm that this amount of money is the rental of the factory. Ideally also better than the money received by bank transfer rather than deposited.

Best of luck

Fazi01
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Fazi01 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:15 pm

Dali83 wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:52 pm
Any sudden amount deposited into a bank account has to be backed by proof of origin/sources. In your case it there should be a contract of rental to confirm that this amount of money is the rental of the factory. Ideally also better than the money received by bank transfer rather than deposited.

Best of luck
Yes bro its backed by a rental contract and we submitted that as well and the transfer was done through cheques which was mentioned in the rental contract with cheque numbers.

Also we submitted the previous doc of factory like tax return and balance sheets when my father use to run the factory

Dali83

Post by Dali83 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:50 pm

in this case either you can appeal addressing the mistake ( I think it is not possible to appeal visitor's visa anymore) or reapply again and address it in a cover letter in my opinion.

In another, could you please let me know if you had to do 2 separate application from them or 1 application only?

Fazi01
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Fazi01 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:56 pm

Dali83 wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:50 pm
in this case either you can appeal addressing the mistake ( I think it is not possible to appeal visitor's visa anymore) or reapply again and address it in a cover letter in my opinion.

In another, could you please let me know if you had to do 2 separate application from them or 1 application only?
Bro my solicitor attached the full representation of 8 pages and he explained the transactions which ECO is saying that he can't reconcile.

There is no apeal for visit visa but they have started a pre action protocol which is free where applicant can challenge the decision like in my case they have done mistakes even after we explained everything amd attached documents

So applicant submit pre action protocol and kind of warn Home office that if they will not consider the doc submitted and correct the decision you can go to court for JR

Fazi01
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Fazi01 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:00 pm

Also we have done 2 seperate application for mum and dad but they applied as a family so 2 application one decision

Fazi01
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: UK Visit visa for parents refused submitting PAP

Post by Fazi01 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:33 pm

Fazi01 wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:54 am
Hi all,

Also for the family ties can i submit a family tree doc with PAP showing the extended family like my uncles aunts and nana nani as they all living in same city near to our house for more thn decades?

Please help..@CR001

Thank you
Hello all please reply help needed as may need to file pre action protocol next week.

Thank you