ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stage 1 endorsement Query -Arts Council

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Faridab
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Stage 1 endorsement Query -Arts Council

Post by Faridab » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:34 am

Hi guys!
I have a small query, I have been endorsed in the stage 1 for exceptional talent visa -Arts Council. I applied for exceptional promise.The email that I received is slightly confusing in it's wording and I don't want to mess up my stage 2 visa application. I can not figure out if I've been endorsed as promise or talent.

"Arts Council England has advised that you meet their criteria for Exceptional Promise and I am therefore satisfied that you can be endorsed under Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)."

while the answer might be glaringly obvious a second opinion always helps.

Cheers.

Exception_Arch
Newly Registered
Mood:
Christmas Island

Re: Stage 1 endorsement Query -Arts Council

Post by Exception_Arch » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:05 pm

Congrats!!! I'm waiting for an endorsement from arts council myself. This must be a lovely christmas gift for you! I think the wording, though confusing, is fine. The visa itself is called Tier 1 (exceptional talent) and the designation of exceptional promise is a category under that visa from what I understand. Good luck with stage 2!

Faridab
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Stage 1 endorsement Query -Arts Council

Post by Faridab » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:24 am

Thank you,Goodluck I hope it is a positive outcome for you too.

Cheers.