ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Netherlands issue Resident card of Eu family member

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

DavidDunlop
Newly Registered
Ireland

Netherlands issue Resident card of Eu family member

Post by DavidDunlop » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:43 pm

Does anyone know how fast the Netherlands issue Resident card of Eu family member, the EU citizen would be self sufficient, and can the no Eu citizen work while waiting.

ibwe
Mood:
Bulgaria

Re: Netherlands issue Resident card of Eu family member

Post by ibwe » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:58 am

DavidDunlop wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:43 pm
Does anyone know how fast the Netherlands issue Resident card of Eu family member, the EU citizen would be self sufficient, and can the no Eu citizen work while waiting.
Well, how long it takes really depends on the discretion of the IND (they have at most 90 days to access your application).

From my understanding, apart from your EU spouse, you are not allowed to work before you get the permit.

You can get a more info from here

Third party non government official weblink removed.

DingDong

Re: Netherlands issue Resident card of Eu family member

Post by DingDong » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:41 pm

Hello David,

The decision has to be made with in 6 months time but it's on discretion of IND they may take a decision in 3 months as I have seen both i.e. decision being made in either 6 or 3 months time.

Again in regards to work it depends on the person who is sitting on the IND counter desk who will going to put an endorsment sticker the non-eu passport, again I have seen both instances where in one place they allowed the non-eu to work by not hashing out the lines where it say's the non-eu can work and in other instance they cut dashed/hash the lines on the endorsment sticker which mean non-eu not allowed to work.

I hope this helps.