ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea family permit application of eea national brother refused

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

afolagkuso
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Eea family permit application of eea national brother refused

Post by afolagkuso » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:41 am

I 'm from Nigeria I have applied twice and I have been refused twice, I got refused based on I didn't provide any document to show my financial circumstances and also my financial situation. Please if any body have such experience ,please kindly contribute to this topic. Thanks

Obie
Ireland

Re: Eea family permit application of eea national brother refused

Post by Obie » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:21 pm

Then appeal, if you are unsatisfied with it.

A person claiming to be dependent on an EEA national, must demonstrate that their financial situation in the country from which they are applying, is characterised by the fact that material support is required from the EEA national to enable them to meet their essential needs in the country from which they are applying.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

afolagkuso
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: Eea family permit application of eea national brother refused

Post by afolagkuso » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:26 pm

Thanks very much, how do you think I can demonstrate it or what document do you think I can produce?