ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No Recourse to public funds and local council not ready to help.

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Boliboli760
Newly Registered
Nigeria

No Recourse to public funds and local council not ready to help.

Post by Boliboli760 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:21 am

Hello everyone,

We are a family of 4, our oldest daughter will be 10 in August 2020. We are all in 1 room at the moment.

It has been very hard on us as we have no recourse to public funds and no access to employment.

We have approached local council under section 17 but it is been dragged. Our fee waiver to home office is also been dragged .

Please can you all suggest very reliable charity organisation that can help with food, shelter and all in West midlands.
I have googled but now I want PERSONAL RECOMMENDATIONS of the charity that helps Aficans. Expecially the food .

Amber
Mood:

Re: No Recourse to public funds and local council not ready to help.

Post by Amber » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:36 am

Your local citizens advice should be able to help, they can provide food vouchers and practical support - https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/about ... ns-advice/
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Boliboli760
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: No Recourse to public funds and local council not ready to help.

Post by Boliboli760 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:47 am

Thank you Amber,

Will contact them. I hope for more suggestions.