ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Changed my stamp 4 eu fam to stamp 4

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sdaa0071
Newly Registered

Can I travel

Post by sdaa0071 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:26 am

I had Stamp 4 EU fam because of my father is British citizen.he was self employed before.i went to my home country for marriage myself via UK ( Manchester airport) the Immigrating lady took my visa EU fam card and passport ,I spent there minimum 30 minutes there,she did write down something,it was my connecting flight (I was student there in UK)
When I reached at Dublin's airport 26 April 2018 then Immigration officer asked me where is your father,I replied he is coming back within week ,he is in Pakistan for arrangement, next day I received a letter from Inis intention to revocked stamp because your father left the state and don't have business record ,while I told immigration officer that he is self employed about his Business, after 9 months later they sent me revocked letter and gave me 15 days for request a Review on form 4,they gave me 10 months visa till December 19/19
I submitted all documents letter from Imam mosque letters For dad clients,my father is 65 years old,he didn't receive any benefit from uk Not in Ireland, father find out a job in pizza hut I sent him 2 times documents
1 when gave me 15 days after refusal
Imam mosque + dad clients+evidence from UK not living there not working in UK , benefits claim in UK,no criminal record+ security bags
2 in 12/8/19 attached
Payslip pizza hut (19 slips)
7 months banks staments
Contract copy pizza hut
My father sold a car in UK
11000 euro records money came to Ireland from UK bank transfer father saving records 5897.33 father savings
Pension cet transferred to Ireland from UK
Evidence security bags + safe pass
And 2 interviews copy he tried his best to find out job
Health Insurance
Car sold paper papers v5c
I told him my father have 20+ account
Will this helpful for me
Sorry my second question is I am going to Pakistan 8 September to 5 October while my father is in the state
If they will refuse my visa while I am outside can my father challenge this for me
Thanks

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Can I travel

Post by littlerr » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:07 pm

Your storyline is quite messy and I am not sure if I am fully understanding it.

You first stated that your dad is exercising his EU Treaty Rights based on him having a business here, then he would need to provide evidence of conducting business here. He should have proofs setting up a business here, paying corporate tax, hiring staff etc.

You then said your dad is self employed. That does not matter at all. He should still complete Form 11 every year. When INIS says they didn't find any business record, this is likely the reason as your dad has never properly reported his earnings to Revenue.

Next you said that your dad has had a Pizzahut delivery job and has been trying to find jobs. That in itself is fine as he is an EU national and he does not need to inform INIS about his change of circumstances. However, because you are a non-EU national and you live here based on him exercising his EU Treaty Rights, you should inform INIS when his job changes, because that affects your residence permission. If your dad is out of job and is actively looking for one for a few months (I don't know the max allowed days), you are not eligible for EU Treaty rights.

You also mentioned sending over documents to prove that your dad wasn't living in the UK, he sold his car, and he wasn't claiming benefits there - these cannot prove that he has a business here at all. If I were the immigration officer, I would be more suspicious as to why you did not provide actual hard evidence about his self-employment history but rather getting a lot of other irrelevant things.

Finally, of course you can travel abroad as long as your temporary residence permit is still valid. You don't need your dad to accompany you. Just be prepared to answer questions when you come back.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:07 pm

littlerr wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:07 pm
Your storyline is quite messy and I am not sure if I am fully understanding it.

You first stated that your dad is exercising his EU Treaty Rights based on him having a business here, then he would need to provide evidence of conducting business here. He should have proofs setting up a business here, paying corporate tax, hiring staff etc.

You then said your dad is self employed. That does not matter at all. He should still complete Form 11 every year. When INIS says they didn't find any business record, this is likely the reason as your dad has never properly reported his earnings to Revenue.

Next you said that your dad has had a Pizzahut delivery job and has been trying to find jobs. That in itself is fine as he is an EU national and he does not need to inform INIS about his change of circumstances. However, because you are a non-EU national and you live here based on him exercising his EU Treaty Rights, you should inform INIS when his job changes, because that affects your residence permission. If your dad is out of job and is actively looking for one for a few months (I don't know the max allowed days), you are not eligible for EU Treaty rights.

You also mentioned sending over documents to prove that your dad wasn't living in the UK, he sold his car, and he wasn't claiming benefits there - these cannot prove that he has a business here at all. If I were the immigration officer, I would be more suspicious as to why you did not provide actual hard evidence about his self-employment history but rather getting a lot of other irrelevant things.

Finally, of course you can travel abroad as long as your temporary residence permit is still valid. You don't need your dad to accompany you. Just be prepared to answer questions when you come back.
See ops other topic trying to get back to the UK using surinder Singh route.

eea-route-applications/passive-can-i-ma ... l#p1815164
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sdaa0071
Newly Registered

Post by sdaa0071 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:59 pm

Thanks for your reply and time
I already submitted Revenue records
2016.17.18, revenue records to Inis
Also
My father clients evidence with Sign copies
Actually problem is I applied EU 4 fam in Limerick
I moved to Dublin
It's a main concern of Manister
Inis said you submitted false documents/facts
I informed Inis my father found out a job
And lots of evidences
Revenue records tax credit cert
Job contract copy
Payslip 19 copies
He is 65 years old
He did not pay out tax
Because accountant told my father you are tax exempt
I attached copies from accountant
He is recovering pension in UK moved to Ireland
11000 car sold 5897.33 saving from UK moved to Ireland
His account is 20+ because solicitor told my father kept money on your account
And tried his best to find out a job I sent 2 interviews copies security badges + safe pass evidence because my father is living in Ireland and exercise his treaty right
Submitted evidence,
I told them because father is 65+
I am also working in security job
And have a good job and salires

sdaa0071
Newly Registered

Post by sdaa0071 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:20 am

It's a change in circumstances EU (my father) application
Because solicitor told me will be helpful to you
If your father have a registered job
And kept a money in his bank account (Dad)

sdaa0071
Newly Registered

I need help please

Post by sdaa0071 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:24 am

Hi ,
I m department of UK citizen living in Dublin,they revocked because father was self employed and accountant made a mistake submitted tex return when i was travelling from ireland to pakistan day after i came back and submitted a low income year 2016 my permission said your father is not living and working in Ireland and granted me 10 month permission between 10 month I submitted lot of documents including father retirement evidence money transeffered uk to ireland bank account and change in circumstances application coz father found out a job pizza hut before he was self employed and 20 thosands funds father sold his car 11000 euro and 6000 cash seprately
My father have 27000 cash and i attached my bank statements also 28000 cash Said you submitted a false and misleading informations
They granted me another permission 9 months
I would like to ask why they are taking too much time ?
Will this be helpful for me ?
Because they sent letter that immigration officer will allow you on the same or others ground,
Thanks,
Your sincerely,

Obie
Ireland

Re: I need help please

Post by Obie » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:36 am

They must have given reasons and possibly ask you to provide evidence of your dad's activity before revoking.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

sdaa0071
Newly Registered

Post by sdaa0071 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:06 pm

Thanks for your time ,,,They sent me letter Letter that's your father is not living no working
Actually problem was when I moved to Ireland my solicitor told me you can't work regested job coz they will refuse you you. Are not dependent
2 they accountant submitted a low income 2016 years
I have them answer that my father's brought a 6000 pound cash to Ireland from UK with evidence
I told them my father is retired from UK receiving pension Ireland from UK with evidence
I sent them edidenc my father earned 15855 euro
Which is sufficient for living in Limerick because house was shared with others
I sent them a lot of documents

sdaa0071
Newly Registered

Post by sdaa0071 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:11 pm

They revocked my permission and said write us 15 day's
How do you move Limerick to Dublin without any advertising

Rony Clare
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Rony Clare » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:35 pm

Every single comment they(Department)watching in here if you are genuine why you worrying too much and sending them too much Made upDocuments. If you are genuine they can't do nothing to you. You can win at court. But if you fake you will be cought doesn't matter you show at the account 50,000- 1,00,00
They are not worrying about how much you have.....they just want to know you are genuine.....my personal opinion the way you made up everything anyone can tell something doggy somewhere

sdaa0071
Newly Registered

Changed my stamp 4 eu fam to stamp 4

Post by sdaa0071 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:52 am

I would like to ask a one question Please message if anyone knows
My father is british citizen in july 2016 i applied for eu treaty rights they granted me 8 month stemp
After they granted me 5 years stemp 4 eu fam
In march 2017
In 2018 after my marriage they Revocked my stamp said your father is not living here ,father was self employed , granted me 10 month permission stamp 4 after my father got a job in pizza hut
We sent them payslips and my father took 20000 euro savings from uk ,they granted me 8 month 24days further stamp 4
Afrer they granted me 7 months permission
Same stamp 4
In short first ganted 10 months Stamp 4
After 8 month 24 days stamp 4
After 7 month stamp 4
They wrote same sentence on my card like permission to work or engage in business
I have spent nearly 4 years with 7 month permission
Will be 4 years 7 month 24
They wrote you have legal status
I would to know
Stamp 4 eu fam and stamp 4
Can i apply citizenship after complete my 5 years
Thanks ,