ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Requesting to start a fresh thread

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Denim542
Newly Registered
Mood:

Requesting to start a fresh thread

Post by Denim542 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:11 pm

Hi

Originally I thought my questions would be best separated to help other people asking the same question(s) trying to find it through post titles, but the rules on the forum means all questions for one user is lumped into one place. I can understand that this would better help peoples case by case basis and answers matching to that, but some general questions should be allowed to be separated for reasons mentioned above. That's just my feedback on that.

Anyway, my thread in question seems quite convoluted now because of merging posts together. I would like to kindly request to be allowed to start a new thread as I still require help through my wife's visa application. Any chance of this? Mods/admins?

Amber
Mood:

Re: Requesting to start a fresh thread

Post by Amber » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:05 am

Not only were you creating topics but had multiple usernames, did you not?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Denim542
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Denim542 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:13 am

Huh. I explained why I was making "topics" in this very post.. Then even mods merged those and I complied without repeating. I explained the other account I made before the post were merged, what's your point?

Seriously I asked politely, there's no need to be stuck up and act like you're implicating me or something, sheesh. Never mind then.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:24 pm

I’m hardly being stuck up by asking you to stick to the rules. I could have just banned you for breaching the rules, instead, I was lenient.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.