ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

travel document

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

9jagirl
Newly Registered
Nigeria

travel document

Post by 9jagirl » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:38 am

Hi everyone
i applied for a travel document and have been asked to get a professional person to sign the passport and form. problem is i dont know any of the professionals listed and i do not have money to pay a solicitor to do this. can someone please suggest another route ii can take to fulfil this requirement. thank you

Amber
Mood:

Re: travel document

Post by Amber » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:20 am

All Local Citizens Advice centres are regulated to complete professional declarations. Find your local citizens advice - https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/about ... ns-advice/

I assume this is a Refugee Convention Travel document.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

9jagirl
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: travel document

Post by 9jagirl » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:35 pm

Yes it is for a refugee travel document, Thanks so much for replying Amber and for the link as well