ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium service for ILR via Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

MGM001
Newly Registered

Premium service for ILR via Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Post by MGM001 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:18 pm

Dear Experts

I intend to apply for ILR after successfully completed my requirements for Tier 1 Entrepreneur.
I was hoping to use the priority service so I can get my decision quicker but friends who have applied previously tell me that Tier 1 Entrepreneur tell me that my options are normal application or super premium service (which costs a fortune) but not standard premium service.

Can anyone kindly shed light on this?

Many Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Premium service for ILR via Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:28 pm

You don't have the option of super priority either.

Tier 1 entrepreneur can only apply using normal service.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

MGM001
Newly Registered

Post by MGM001 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:28 pm

Thank You for clarifying this.

I understand from my previous post in a different topic that once I have submitted the application I am unable to leave the UK until I have received my decision from the Home Office.

Would you know what is the average time I am looking at between submitting my application and receiving a decision? My case is straight forward and I am confident I have sufficient documents to prove my eligibility for ILR and sustainability of my business,

Many Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:44 pm

Average time is between 2 and 6 months, sometimes longer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.