ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work permit degree question

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Work permit degree question

Post by finalversion_2k » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:49 pm

Hi all, I am looking for some information about critical skill employment permit. Can anyone tell while in Ireland when you apply for critical skill employment permit, you need to submit just your degree or all the mark sheets??

Background:
I'm living in Ireland from almost 10 years.. 8 years out of 10 I was working in IT industry, my current and previous roles fell into ICT category.. but as I was already on stamp4eufam so never bother, but now my circumstances change and I have to apply for critical skills employment permit.. in order to apply for work permit I was looking my document folders, I noticed I was missing my couple of mark sheets, but luckily I found my 2007 degree.. I was wondering will this be enough for academic documents side?? Second do I need to attest foreign degree?? Or dbei will verify there self??

kupuser
Ireland

Re: Work permit degree question

Post by kupuser » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:26 am

Although I had submitted the exam transcripts in my case, I think relevant degree should be enough to submit the application. The more important thing in my view would be the job offer details and whether your degree / experience matches one of the critical skills criteria.